wil and niki

ugh why did i just do that

i grab my phone and scrolled through tiktok and twitter for a while to distract myself. after a while i hear a knock on the door. 'what the fuck it's like 5 am'
i look out my window, i couldn't see who was at the door but the sun was up. i sigh and roll out of bed. i change into sweatpants and a oversized t shirt. after getting ready i walk down the stairs and see clay, george and nick all awake.

"who was at the door?" i ask them.

"AMMIE!!!"

i turn around and see niki and wilbur. "OH MY GOD NIKI WHAT?! WHAT TIME IS IT HIII"

"HIII ITS LIKE 9 AM!"

"oh... oh my god!! put down your stuff let's go upstairs!"

we run upstairs.

"sorry i look like trash, i stayed up all night and i didn't even realize-"

"haha you're always doing that, so what's up with you? what's up with nick?" she smirked at me.

i ignored what she said abt nick... "haha i have been better. i mean my anxiety has been shit and it skyrocketed since everyone coming over."

"oh my god, did something happen with the boys?"

"no, no... of course not. but my physco ex, he who shall not be named, came over while nick was here and that didn't go well... plus there-"

"wait what did jake want?"

"okay well you know what happened with me and him when i was drunk. but he came over while we were hanging out and she said he wanted to talk. i don't know i just kicked him out."

me and niki talk for awhile as i get packed for the air bnb. about 2 hours passed. "ammie, niki we have to go soon!" "BE THERE IN A SEC"

we grab all our stuff and go downstairs. me and niki were just standing there waiting for everyone. nick nudged me "you doing better?" i look at him. "yeah im better." liar.  we grab our stuff and head outside. i lock the door and head out to the rental van.

"WOOOO LETS GOO" the boys yell. me and niki were just laughing at them. me and niki sit at the way back. we drive to the gas station real quick. we all walk in. i spot jake looking for a soda. "isn't that jake?" niki says to me. i look over to where she was pointing 'ugh just leave me along'   "yeah, let's just go this way i don't want him to see me." me and niki go to the snacks isle. when i looked over at jake again him and the boys were talking.

"i mean i'm just warning u, i bet she's hooking up with ALL of you guys. i mean- she and him probably already fucked." he said while pointing to nick.

"we're all friends." will (wilbur) says.

"are you fucking stalking her or something?" said nick.

"oh my god niki, why are they talking to him-"

i walk over to jake and everyone else. "come on guys let's just pay for our stuff and leave." will, nick and george start walking away with me and niki. i look back at clay. "come on clay let's leave. now."

"do you even hear what he's fucking saying?"

"are you going to do something about it, clay?" jake says.

"i could, i bet you're just a fuckin pussy, jake."

"clay i'm serious. let's go." i grab his arm and turn him around.

        (clay pov)

ammie grabs my arm and i turn around. will and george were already starting to walk out the door. i look into her eyes, her e/c eyes. she was serious. i nod my head and turn around. "fuck you."  i turn back around towards amethyst, nick and niki. i avoid eye contact with amethyst and say, "i'm sorry, i just fucking hate him-"    "hey," she lighting nudges my arm, "it's okay, he's an asshole. i have just learned to put up with his shit."

                                       (your pov)

'ugh why did alex or jake have to be everywhere i go'

we were walking in the gas station parking lot. "you know i could've beat him up, right?" says clay.

"yeah, we could've all just jumped him. i mean it's 6 against one." will says punching his fist pretending it's jake.

"yeah yeah i'm sure you wouldve. but like i told nick, you guys can beat him up if he comes to my house again haha."

they nod and start talking about who would be the best fighter. "bro i could litterly stomp on him."  me and niki were laughing at how stupid they were. "sorry boys but i think ammie could beat him up the best" niki said. "yeah i agree with that! i know all his weaknesses" i said while laughing.

                               time skip to the car

"hey ammie." niki whispers to me and nudges my arm.

"yeah?"

"i think clay.... i don't know he's acting weird."