Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

KIARA POV:

Selene walks over to the twins. ''These girls here are going to be very powerful. Even though they don't have a goddess form, they will be more powerful than the goddesses that were given to the others. Because they come from my bloodline. Also both of them will have an equal level of power and 3 counterparts. You girls will be able to protect your sister from now on ok?" She kisses their forheads and then turns to Amera.

She comes in front of Amera and smiles. "Sweetheart you will only have 2 counterparts but both will help you grow mentally and physically. I see how you treat my youngest great great granddaughters and I'm thankful
for that. You and your sister will need to train quickly if you want to avenge your family and pack. My granddaughters will be there to support and help you."

She then walks over to Coco. "you also have 3 counterparts but you are powerful. Comtinue to hone their power to avenge your family and train hard."

Selene turns to Winter. "As soft spoken and pure as you are you have a small little ice in you that you have to embrace. Not everyone is going to be sweet and pure as you are but you are a special child."

"Do you know... the reason my parents did what they did?"

Sleeve shook her head. "If you want those types of answers you are gonna have to go find them. But I can tell you this. You are born with a rare winter trait in your family. Your grandmother had it. You only have 2 counterparts because you are a child of Winter and Snow and theres a greater power that lies in your bloodline. Embrace it. "

*STOPPED RIGHT HERE! STILL EDITING!! OLD VERSION BELOW!!*

Giving Winter a smile she turned to Sunflower and Rain and laughed. "My great great granddaughter was right you are a little spitfire. I know you and rain might be wondering why I gave you both powers but I know you and my descendants will have a family bond. Your counterparts have already created soul ties to them before they even got here. Can't you tell?"

Sunflower nodded as she looked at Rain. "In remember certain chest pains and a mental link. How about you Rain."

She nodded. "Yes I remembered feeling that way as well."

"You have all 3 elements of fire. Those are the three hardest to control because they are very temperamental. Especially like your emotions. It won't be easy but you'll get there."

Turning to Rain she gives her a look. "Sweetheart you and that rough look on your face is going to have to soften up."

Rain blushes and chuckles embarrassed. "Sorry."

Selene laughs it off. "Its okay I'm just teasing you. Now you only have 3 counterparts but they are all elements of nature, now this will be easy for you to train because nature is all around us. All you have to do is tap into that element and feel it binding into you and you'll be fine."

Then she walks over to me and caresses my cheek. "Im so proud of you. My eldest great- great- grandchild. I hope this will be enough to help you on your journey.  You have 3 counterparts but like your younger sisters they are of different origins. 1 is the queen of all liquid forms, another one is the queen of all wolves themselves, and the last one is the queen of darkness. She's not as bad as you think but any too strong negative emotion can set her off into a killing streak so be careful of her and tame her properly.