•~Chapter 1~•

Y/n's POV
BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Tap

My alarm clock went off.

It's the most frustrating thing ever. Hearing a loud and annoying noise every morning just to wake you up. I groaned and got up from bed. I turned to my annoying alarm clock to check the time.

5:30 am

The usual time I wake up, nothing new. I live pretty far from Karasuno that's why I have to wake up really early. I got up half awake which resulted to me stumbling upon my bag beside my bed.

"Just great" I said then picked myself up.

I went downstairs to find my mom. She sometimes wakes up early to make me breakfast and sometimes lets me make my own food. I got to the kitchen and no one was there. I check to see if there's any bread for me to make a sandwich of, sadly theres a few left. I sighed then got the pack of bread sitting in the cabinet.

I made some sandwiches for me and my mom. I ate mine while I left hers in a container. After finishing my sandwich, I went up to my room and looked for my uniform.

"I could've sworn I put it here" I said as I couldn't find my skirt.

After rummaging through my closet, I found it at last and set it on my bed. I cleaned up the mess I made and fixed my closet. Only a few clothes were messed up so that's great. I grabbed my towel and clothes and headed to the bathroom.

~time skip to when she goes to Karasuno~

I got on my bike and went to Karasuno. Even though I live far, the bike I have is the fastest way to get there. My mom uses the car to go to work. I turned a corner and bumped into someone.

"GaH-"

"OoF-"

I fell from my bike out of balance and so did the person I crashed into. I got up and helped the person.

"Gomen!" I said when I lent out a hand for him.

"It's fine!" He said then looked up, seeing a familiar face.

Noya!

"YUU!" I exclaimed.

"Ah Y/n! Hello!" He said then smiled.

"Are you okay? I said then helped him up.

"Of course I am!" He said still having a smile on his face. "Let's get to school, we might be late"

He helped pick up my bike and I got on it. We both went to school together, somewhat rushing. Once we got there, we saw Tanaka waiting for us by the entrance.

"Ahh it took ya a while!" He said then patted both of our heads.

"Y/n's fault!" Noya said then pointed at me.

"Hey! At least we weren't late!" I said then slapped his arm.

"C'mon let's get to class" Tanaka said right before the bell rang.

The three of us raced to our first class, earning some warnings from the teachers along the way. We panted as we got there out of breath.

"I *pant* was first!" Noya said then stood up straight.

"I set foot here first!" I said then leaned on the door frame.

"No way I was faster!" Tanaka said then glared at the both of us.