CoNtROl YoUr EmOtIoNs

A born is not be endorsed, she's a muggle, she knows nothing about the world of magic, she is an ordinary Korean girl.

Hana pov

When I was a little girl  I was crying for the doll what I admired but it's broke, my father always said that to me " Baby always control your emotion, if you can't, it's harmful to your existence, you don't know your validity of life or your love life, emotion can kill your happiness"
So, I always thought that It would be nice if I didn't have any emotions"

Don't know where I'm? where I belong? I'm felt cold.

The dementor stopped right in front of her.
" What is this creature!" I muttered myself, but  I'm surviving, they are controlled by someone whom I don't know.they are trying to consume something I felt weak, I was emotionless, I don't have happy memories in my life expect him, they didn't consume suddenly they moved away from me.

I have lost track of my mind, what to do I didn't know, my mind trying to process what exactly I just witnessed, one night someone came to me and told me that he was there so I rushing here, I'm looking for him. He told me that "never go there', I didn't understand what he talking about?! we live in two different worlds, he belongs somewhere else,

He said "you muggle ", I'm what!?

[In J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, a Muggle is a person who lacks any sort of magical ability and was not born in a magical family.]

A black silhouette standing behind me, growing closer to my ear and whispered "what a  disaster, you fool, I told you not to come here, but how did you get in here? it is impossible!
" I don't understand what are you saying!who are you?"
He stepped closer and brought his face close to mine, he's 35-37 years old man, wearing black Long flowing robes and capes can give you the wizard look, he's holding a black color wand.

[A wand is a quasi-sentient magical instrument through which a witch or wizard channels her or his magical powers ]

"You! if you blabber again I'll just cut your mouth off, How did you get in here?"
No word obtaining in my mouth and angry overcoming him,

"So, you are not open your mouth ?"
He shouted spell out" Avada Kedavra"

[The Killing Curse (Avada Kedavra) ]

Blue Lightning growing into me like Flashlight sparkling but suddenly that unknown creature came forward in front of me, I just shut my eyes don't want to see what happens next and one creature bumped into my belly and I open and widened my eyes, he's disappeared in my womb, I felt my belly bursting inside of me.  

I felt inside burning, there were times I felt like the world was slowly disappearing in front of me or maybe it was me who fading away, am I dying? why? What about my baby?

I think I was bewitched or something why I love Alex.

Seoul 2013
15 years later ⚕

(Y/N) pov
That green eye handsome arrives and interrupts our conversation, jae Kim was bullying me, my mouth was wide open when he close to me, he's a super handsome boy, he said strongly " Move! You're stealing my spot, so move aside at once"
Everybody said that If he gets angry, the color of his eyes changes, After a while, those around him became weak. There are rumors about him he is a curse, he consumes people's souls, maybe everybody right about him I don't know for some reason my heart keeps on leading me back to him. I got up, I turned around to leave but stopped my action when I saw him in front of me!

***This is my first book of Harry Potter fanfic and seok jin fanfiction also, it was really critical for me to think and analyze, I tried my best *****I wrote this chapter in short, don't copyright, please.