Jinx

Y/N pov

" I started, unable to move or breath,
his breath stinks, he grabs my glasses and He twirled it, I started to see everything blurred, he pins me against the wall, " God please help me "I just screaming inside for help, bringing my body extremely close to his, he's trying to grab my private part, he tried to bring his lips closer to mine, I just trying to prevent him from closer to me, I tried to stop him with all the strength of my body but I cant! Trying to keep me from throwing up.
" let me go please" so I started to beg.

I don't know why I just remembered him at the moment, ........"kim seok jin"

Suddenly, The door opened and the boy I was thinking about appeared in front of me when I took off my glasses
I see everything blurry but not him.

When he stepped into Terrace I felt like, Everyone was frozen, but not me, I could easily get myself out of this bloody smelly boy, but he came up to me and took me to him. I fell on his chest when he pulled hard,
What's wrong? why is his face so cold? I asked myself, his heart isn't breathing, is he okay? Why his eyes are red and green?!
Is everything true about him?

Seokjin pov

Luckily, I heard them,
" When I get my cast off, I'll make this asshole bleed, he fucking deserves to die," suho said.
" No, no, not him, what about that loner girl"don't know that who said it.

Finally, I got that ugly girl, why I always felt like she's not ugly but cute! the heart stops beating so first, oh right! I don't have a heart, that plump neck, it's calling out to me, no! Why neck! holding back three times will prevent a murder!

Let's hold back, I can't eat humans soul, the stench of human sweat is strong, disgusting!
But suddenly the door cracked open and I don't expect to see my uncle here!
" Kim seok jin!" Uncle started yelling at me.

" You can't cast a spell here! Why did you do that? Do you also use cascading jinx? And who's this girl, why you protect her? Why?"When he gets angry he doesn't listen to anyone!
" uncle, calm down, please!"
Wait why this girl moving I cast spell on everyone! my body got an electric spark!
" uncle! This girl is moving?"
"What?! My uncle started to cast spell on her, He pulled out his magic wand and lifted it, but stop his action when she started to talk.
she said -" can I go now? Thank you for your help, seokjinssi, don't worry...she paused " actually I don't understand what you both saying just thanks for helping me"
She started to cry, that's why uncle lifted down his wand.
" it's ok you can go now," my uncle said to her.
"Is it right to trust her and let her go?" I asked him.
She hurriedly stepped out from the terrace and uncle started yelling at me, avoid the girl, I just like twisting my ear and glancing in the road where she passed by the tree.
" seokjin! You are not listening to me? Are you?
I'm not listening to him until " does your life feel like it's yours now? "he comes close to me grabs my hand tightly.

" it was never once mine ", I gave the answer keeping an eye on him.
I have just walked away from here but stopped my action hearing about"you sound like a normal human being!"
" why I can't?"

"Wait! First, get out of them here!" Uncle ignores me and busy to cast spell on them, when they wake up and recognize uncle here, they run away.

" why do you think? The Almighty kept you alive?"uncle sudden asked a question that embarrassing me.
" Don't know!" I just ignore it.
" Because you are special"
"I don't want to become special! I want to be normal" Why he always lecture on me?

"You know you can't be human again! You know!

" My class has started and I'm getting late"
I run away from there, and go back to my class, the desk in front of mine is empty!

Y/N pov

Why am I a victim of sexual harassment all the time? The coaching teacher also tried to sexually harass me.

Flashback

I sat down, and then he took the chair right next to me on the same side of the four-seater table. I found it a bit strange, but I continued with our conversation, which soon turned to the position he was trying to fill.

His next move was to put his arm around me. I leaned forward to separate the physical touch and continued with what I was saying. I was uncomfortable, but I wanted to learn more, so I went along with the conversation, pushing his uncomfortable gestures out of my mind.
So I quit coaching.

I was so embarrassed to see him again, I don't want to go back to class again, I just locked me into my darkroom where I eternally thought that one day maybe one day I will be able to get out of here, But no magic happened in my life, but today was different!

I love everything about him, I become an aroma because of him! he and his uncle I did not understand what they were talking about, so I started research on this, "cast spell! Wand! Look like they are wizards? No! Vampire? Maybe! Yes! No! No! I'm going to be mad! So, I said goodbye to university for a while, I miss university lunch.

Seokjin pov

The third day I was sitting alone and eating my lunch firstly, but no one here for staring at me, There is no one today who would make me feel like I am not alone every day. as if a lifetime has passed staying awake as if I'm alive ! but not breathing!
I can't believe myself, not me! My feet! I couldn't control myself my feet drove me to her house. I stand rooted to the spat outside the door and stares when I saw her I freeze, and she looked at me as if a ghost was standing in front of her!
And suddenly!
"Don't come near me! Go away" she barks!
"You are going to eat me, aren't you!? how many did you eat?! what number am I? what are you going to eat first ? my hand? My leg?"
She protects her face with her hands, what's she talking about, I'm not going to reply to her, just staring at her, I don't know how to smile but feel like my bellyaching for laughs.