TO Become Human

When I was young, I never talk. I never eat. I'm pale and my skin is colder than you could ever imagine. When I walk past, everything around me becomes a tragedy. I am alone. I am unresponsive. I am anyone's worst nightmare, but I'm a dementor who can eat, sleep, and control who around me.

Seokjin pov

"Don't come near me! Go away" she barks!
"You are going to eat me, aren't you!? how many did you eat?! what number am I? what are you going to eat first ? my hand? My leg?"
She protects her face with her hands, what's she talking about, I'm not going to reply to her, just staring at her, I don't know how to smile but feel like my bellyaching for laughs.
" you think I'm a zombie? I'm not eating human beings, that's taste, not Good, I eat human soul"  scare her a little bit.
" wait you are the grim reaper!"
Grim reaper that word rang into my ear!

(One of the most common and enduring of these is the Grim Reaper—usually, a skeletal figure, who is often shrouded in a dark, hooded robe and carrying a scythe to "reap" human souls.)

The skeletal figure who reap the human soul! she's right!

" I'm going to take your eyes for having seen what you shouldn't see" I stepped near her, her face looking dull, right cheek looks so red," Judging by your face, someone must've beaten you up, did it happen in the home?"

she crossed her hand to protect her face "I.......I didn't get beaten up"

Suddenly A sharp pain hit me, leaving a throbbing sensation in my cheek. My mouth widened as everything clicked into place. when I open my eyes, my uncle staring at me like he's going to kill me.

" what do you think you are? Huh!"
Bla Bla Bla Bla......

Word after word that flowed from his lips angered me more by the second. My patience was running out and my temper was flaring. Rage boiled through my body. I barely had a chance to think of my actions. The only thought running through my head was getting him to shut up. 
I don't listen to him until he swipes at her!
" Hey, girl! Listen to me carefully, don't cross your line!

I pursed my lips and raised my hand back. I threw my hand forward as hard as I could, whipping it across his face. The crack of skin-contacting skin echoed off the walls. Vibrations of pain started in my palm and spread to my fingertips. My palm was bright red, the same red mark that matched the one on his face. he stared at me with his eyes wide as his hand slowly made it to his fire red cheek. 
" who are you show yourself! You are not my uncle".

Y/N pov

Jin shoves my shoulder and steps in front of me.
Every day I asked everyone for help but every time I did, no one was ever there for me! I often had nightmares.
Seokjin yelling at that man " show yourself"

I tried to look through seokjin shoulder, I saw the man's face dancing, His body shape began to change, His body length began to grow, just like a beautiful flower blooming, he turned into a beautiful boy and my eyes growing bigger and bigger for a sudden sock.

"what the hell! jeon jungkook you?! He surprised like he had met his old friend after a long time! the boy grabbed seokjin's tightly and said " I missed you so much, It feels so lonely at Hogwarts without you"

he pushed him hard and threw him away, But he did not feel bad or not helped him to up!

"Get lost from Here" his buttoned-up expression got me goosebumps in my whole body, After giving cold water to the body during winter, the body becomes cold and shivering just like that, but that boy smile back at him and averted his eyes into me.

"Who are you, sweet little girl?" but seokjin suddenly grab his shirt collar threw him away from me.

"Don't you dare junkook !" his eyes tuned into green and red.

"Do you want to be human? Will you be human-like this?" he told him that sentence and Muttered something strange, vanish within a second.

seokjin came close to me, his every step hammered my heart harshly, I tightly close my eyes because I am afraid of him, a cold voice rang my eyes "Open your eyes I'm not eating you" he paused for a while.

"Help me to become human" I stared at him with widened eyes, not believing the shit that was coming out of his mouth.

"What ...are you talking about?" he was usually weird but..he suddenly grabbed my arm, bringing my body extremely close to him, I felt very cold.

"I helped you remember?"

"But how? I'm just an ordinary girl? " He is crazy? Is not it?
He grab my waist tightly instead of answering my questions. he closely look at my lips, he touches my lips with his thumb "I just want to feel why people kissing, why people fu. .....
I threw him away without listening to his bullshit.
" you bullshit! I always felt you console me, I was always alone, I always thought you act tough but you have soft heart, You are not like the bad guys who want to torture me physically" I was burbling until.....

"I smile when I'm angry, scared, and sometimes when I'm sad. My face is usually pretty devoid of emotion otherwise. I have the most trouble with showing happiness, I think. I've got a friend, you saw him junkook, good with social stuff and he's been teaching me how to get my face to do the things I want it to do. I've just been trying to learn how it physically feels to make particular expressions so I can mimic them at the moment. I have no emotions but I can control yours"
Suddenly I feel someone slab me, I started sobbing " what are you? What do you want from me?"
"Just want to be your friend" he replied with his cold blank face.
" Wait , friend? Friends share kisses?" I starting at him with my mouth open.
"Why not, I helped you, you should help me out! Not only that, I will help you more, instead I have to learn from you how to be human!
" you are not human?"