Alohomora

Seokjin pov

"Should I tell you what kind of monster I'm, mom?"

I can't believe why I'm tried to eat someone's soul?
Every night I went to Hogwarts with my uncle, Of course, I am not allowed to go there, I will never be able to go there as a student, But my uncle takes me there every day to learn magic, "dark magic, herbology, charm, poition all classes I attended without their permission, It has been easy for me since my uncle was a teacher there even though my mother knows nothing about it, student of Hogwarts can't see me because my uncle keeps me invisible.

At the start of the nightmare, I was invited into the Azkaban, I was always being chased by dementors.

When I was young, neither my mother nor my uncle realized that I had magical powers, When I was asleep my body floated on top, All the flowers in the garden would turn black and die.

I have been alone since childhood and I have no friends, My uncle helped me control my jinx, Very slowly I began to learn all the spells. I can't seem to feel any true attachments to anyone. I can't seem to feel any empathy and care about what happens to people around me. I don't feel interested in talking to anyone.

"He just looks at me blankly," my teacher says in our care meeting. "I can tell he's bright; he understands everything and answers all my questions, but he just doesn't appear to be feeling anything!"
Every muggle thinks "The medical term for someone who has no emotion is called alexithymic", I had alexithymic!

Y/N pov

Korean school and university lunches are vastly different than what you get in America-they seem somewhat healthy!

This day we had some rice cake (not my favourite) in a spicy sauce, dried fish (cut into strips), kimchee, cucumber and apple salad, plain rice, and beef soup (with red chili paste).

Today we have another cucumber salad (this time a bit spicy), another kind of dried fish (good though a bit chewy), kimchee, marinated tofu, plain rice, and spicy crab soup.

I sat in the cafeteria, this cafeteria is one of my favourite corner of heaven, I was already seated and waiting for him, he always sat in front of me, I don't know I can't remember but trying to get something but can't, did I forgot something? finally, seok jin appear in front of me.

he sat in the exactly front seat that was empty, when he pulled out the chair his cold and reproachful stare is suffocating me, he looks like a prince but eats like a pig, when I think of it, as a result, I started laughing, but his sharp gaze " oh my God killing me"
I try to act naturally but my body tense up, suddenly suho rush with his lunch plate and poured it into my uniform, started laughing at me and said " How was today's meal? Eat more ok, you loser"

I don't want such a bully in front of him, I was started crying in such an embarrassing situation.

The next day was a bit rough for me. Seaweed salad (texture not my favorite), a sweet potato salad with sweetcorn, kimchee, rice, and seaweed-based soup. On rough days I stick to plenty of kimchee, rice, and soup-can't go wrong there!

Again suho came and poured all soup into my plate.

The next day, Quail eggs (good!), glass noodles (woohoo), lemonade, rice, and soup. I got extra glass noodles to cause they are my favourite!

Some days Korean  lunches are AWESOME and some days they are MEH. But, they are cheaper than anything I could prepare or purchase me and I never leave hungry!

But today suho came and seems overcome with embarrassment " what happened!" I thought when my eyes scan him I saw his hand within a cast.

"Listen Los..I mean Y/N, I'm...
Why is he embarrassing for what? He starting at seok jin! Not me.
I winded my eyes and maybe it comes out from where it used to be when I heard that" I'm sorry " he said to me!

Seok jin pov

The year is divided into two semesters (March to July and September to February). University days are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., but many stay later into the evening. Also, students help clean up their classroom before leaving.
Today that day when I got him into my fist.
"I said I'm sorry, I won't bother her again! I swear" suho said.

He closed his eyes tightly as he waited for the next punch in his face, I grabbed his cooler and pushed him against the wall, I don't know why felt satisfied, he started sweating as he raids his shaking hands to put them on mine.

I twisted his arm so hard that it broke, she started to cry out.
" Next day you will have to apologize to Y/N if you not....
"Ok, ok, let me go!"

Y/N pov

My mind began to whisper again and again, something weird, why suho apologize to me?

On a cheer autumn day shaded by the colourful changing leaves, I love autumn day, I busy looking around the terrace, I went to pick leaves on the terrace floor but sudden my track lost, when I saw a pair of shoes in front of me, I got up, it was suho, he's not alone, I watch them from a few steps away but they walk over to me. He and his friend looked at me with a very nasty look.

One boy looks very ugly, wearing a dirty t-shirt with dirty jeans pant, comes closer to me and pointed to me to suho and said " Not bad!" with a chuckle on his lips and also scanning my whole body.
" If her glasses are removed"
His every step my heart beating firstly even more,
" Sorry senorita, I have to do it "

He grab my both shoulder strap and Pulled hard and took me to his chest, I felt like I was going to vomit right now, his breath stinks, he grabs my glasses and He twirled it, I started to see everything blurred, he pins me against the wall, " God please help me "
I heard some weird words like " aloho....!
And door bursting open.

The door opened and the boy I was thinking about appeared in front of me when I took off my glasses
I see everything blurry but not him.