Eraser

A prophecy

As she carries the blood that is cursed, even if she manages to survive, she will spend the rest of her life fleeing and harassed by many people and witches, she's the one who you fall in love with every time you are born and must have to kill........

Seok Jin pov

"Hide......hide .......you should leave ....... disappear .......In next life you must protect me.........you can not be killed, you cannot die, because you will born without a soul in next life, this is my curse for you"

In the silent auction darkness,
Fog shapeless who always chased me, numerous body was found in darkness smoky place, only you can see a glowing light when I carefully see I realised, it is a graveyard, suddenly someone came in front of me and his eyes filled with suspicion, one girl lying in the ground fog shaped people sucking her blood, I was crying, no! I was howling.
" stop, I said stop! "My eyes started bleeding, and I woke up.

Waking up with my body wet with sweat, the bark sound of my uncle who talking with the ministry of magic. When I sense myself I realise I was dreaming, every day in my dream I die and wake up ......

I hung my body and sat on the bed, thinking about how I succeeded in my plan.
Today I must complete my mission ......

I was just preparing myself to go to college but again uncle came and started his all-time lecture. he was sitting on my sofa that was covered with many books, he cast some magical spell and away from my books.

he smouldered with resentment
" stay away from that girl I warn you seokjin! anger flooded his veins.
"I will never leave her alone, "I said to him putting my bag on my shoulder.

He stands up came close to me, his eyebrows are lowered and pulled closer together, lips are curl inwards. The corners of his mouth point downwards.
" you forget how your mother died!"

I feel Like the moment the atom bomb kisses the earth, yes I forget my mother died because I do not remember myself at all, I just ignore him and went but he again stopped me by his shoulder.
"Seokjin she's the girl who has magical blood in her vain"

I wasn't able to move even, it was something like an explosion of energy within and what could I do just to witness this shocking moment. It was completely new, unaware and it was strange and powerful.
He continued talking" if you want to become human you need that blood, her blood can cure anything, you can become human, so if you want to become human you have to kill that girl, now you understand why I said to you?"
His question rang in my ear but I did not answer him.
He grabbed my shoulder tightly, He started begging me "Many magical creatures want badly that blood who cures everything and lives a long life, she's just an ordinary and poor girl, don't hurt her feelings!"

I pushed him and started climbing down the stairways, that's good I can become human, suddenly feel inside happy, very happy. just the last word rang in my ear continuously "don't fall in love "
"That's prophecy claimed by someone you must fall in love with that person and you have to kill"

Walking in the street hearing chirping of birds, Mr .joy cleaning his poor condition car, street dog barking all things sense good today, when I reach my destination I saw y/n walking alone, I go and want to grab her hand tightly, but.....

Y/N pov
The dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows. I was afraid but when a warm hand touched I felt inside a freshness of joy. I was sure seokjin came to me, sun shadow block his face I can't see him, finally when I see it was him that flower boy junkook!!

 I was sure seokjin came to me, sun shadow block his face I can't see him, finally when I see it was him that flower boy junkook!!

Junkook reached out and grabbed my shoulder.
"Miss me? " gave me goofy smile.
"Waiting for me?" his second meaningless question.

There was something about the junkook's way of speaking that bothered me. he couldn't have made too bad an impression,
I gave him head a quick shake.

Seemed about to ask him what was going on but he gave me a stare that made me like butter that was melting.
I asked him"why did you grab my hand "
he turn red, and he swallowed his words, "you don't know? He smile and say "came with me, I'll be your eraser, who can erase your all bad memory "
I kept looking straight into his eyes, I'm sure he plotting something. I'm perfectly aware of that.....
My eyes looked around where is he!

When I saw him he was raised upper lip, lowered eyebrows, flared nostrils, and teeth showing, he was completely mad!
Before I realised what he does, he grab junkook shirt collar and choke his throat, I fell and leaned against a tree,
I was surprised when junkook started crying and saying "stop seokjin!"
"I told you to stay away from her "
I was so shocked by his action, don't know what should I do!
"Seok jin leave him alone!"
He doesn't look at me, he trying to destroy his throat!
"Ok, I will go with you" finally he turns his head, his eyes look like a traffic light.

The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.

The room was bleak, cold and completely dark. It was quiet and sombre in there and I felt a chill as the darkness engulfed me. It was the most piercing darkness.

I was in looked around at the seokjin house interior. I had been too absorbed in my thoughts to notice until now, but this was not an ordinary house.

So I broke the silence and ask him,"why junkook was crying out suddenly?"

(The Ministry of Magic is the government of the Magical community of Britain in J. K. Rowling's Wizarding World, headed by an official entitled the Minister for Magic.)
(A prophecy is a message that is claimed by a person to have been communicated to them by a deity. Such messages usually involve inspiration, interpretation of dreams or revelation of the divine will concerning the prophet's contemporary world and/ or a preternatural knowledge of events to come in the future)