One

A/n: (the only one in this book so please read)
Hey and thank you for reading this book, it truly means a lot to me since it's my first one!
This is obviously a Harry Potter fanfiction but I won't completely follow the storyline of the movies or the books except for a few things that seemed to be necessary for me. The golden trio isn't a big thing either.
I aged the characters up when I first started this book but now changed it so I'm going to edit a few parts of the book anytime soon.
Please give this book a chance, I spent a lot of time writing and I promise it gets better.:)

***

September 1st. I could feel the fear everywhere and my whole body was shaking.
Tomorrow I would start my first year as a third grader in Hogwarts. Well yes, as a third grader. Me and my parents moved to London this summer break since they both wanted me to go to Hogwarts - just like they did. They are obviously late but it was hard for them to let go. On the one side they wanted me to go to Hogwarts but on the other side they didn't want to leave. Many discussions and decisions later here we are. In a huge Manor in - better at the edge of London.

There were many thoughts going on in my head. Would I even find friends? Would I still be good in all my classes? But the question that makes me the most anxious: what house would I be sorted in?
My Mother was a proud Slytherin just like everyone on her side of the family but also with some wrong contacts and bad secrets in her family.
My Father was a Gryffindor. He didn't come from a long row of Gryffindors but still wanted me to be sorted in there.

***

The next morning was stressful. I woke up later than I wanted to, showered way too long and couldn't find any outfit to wear.
In the end i decide to wear a black skirt with a white shirt and basic slip on shoes in black.

As I was finally done I hug our house elf Holly goodbye. She was sometimes the only one I had since my parents are often busy with other things. They are the best parents I could imagine, not too strict but not too 'cool' but they just don't have much time which makes me lonely. I've been all by myself the whole summer since Holly needed to work obviously and I don't know anyone here.
We have a big wonderful garden with even an own lake but it's just not as fun alone as it would be with some friends.

We finally arrived the train station. There a lots of wizard family's hugging their kids goodbye, wishing them a good and save year and some are even crying.
I'm not the type for big goodbye and long hugging sessions so give both my parents a kiss on the cheek and made my way in the big majestic train.

"Write us when you're there." My mother smiled but I could see it was still hard for her to let me go.

"Everyday." I grinned and finally turned around in the train and into the unknown.