Three

"Hello, I'm Y/n Abraham." I said friendly to a teacher that must be Professor Mcgonagall.

"Good evening Ms. Abraham." She lightly smiled. "You are going into the great hall together with the first years. When I am calling your name you go up and sit down on the chair." She continued.

I looked like a Mother walking behind all those small wizards. People started to whisper when they saw me. Unfortunately I was the only new one so it looked even weirder.
As soon as we reached the front Dumbledore came and held a little speech. It didn't take long and the first names were already sorted into their house.

"RAVENCLAW!" The sorting hat shouted and the girl under the hat happily sprung up and ran over to the Ravenclaw table.

"Y/n Abraham!" McGonagall said loud.
I walked up and sat down on the chair. Then the sorting hat got placed on my head. I felt my heartbeat pounding in my chest when the hat started to talk "why so anxious? Hmm, your dad was a Gryffindor but your mom comes from a long row of Slytherins, but what about you now? That's easy, I know what to do with you, SLYTHERIN!"

I stood up, still a little insecure and went to the Slytherin table. I looked over to Hermione. She seemed a little sad that I didn't get into Gryffindor and so was I, but on the other side it felt completely right from the first second on and all my fears slightly flew away for some reason.

The first minutes on the Slytherin table weren't really exciting until a small girl with short brown hair and a mean looking grin on her face  started to talk to me. "You won't last a day here, with a Gryffindor as father!"

"Shut up Parkinson!" A black haired girl next to me said in an annoyed tone. "You're really getting on everyone's nerves."

The girl with the with the dark brown mushroom hair turned annoyed around, and started a weird forced conversation with a few boys next to her.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"No problem, She's really the most annoying person I've ever met in my whole life. I'm Emily Greengas by the way."

"I'm Y/n Abraham."

"Well then welcome to Slytherin y/n." She said with a wide smile.

As I was about to answer her I got interrupted by Dumbledores voice.
"I have a few things to say!" "I'm pleased to welcome Professor R. J. Lupin who has consented to fill the post of Defence against the dark arts. Furthermore Hagrid is going to teach you care of magical creatures."
"There's also something, Hogwarts - at the request of the Ministry of Magic will, until further notice, play host the Dementors of Azkaban." "The Dementors will be stationed against the entrances to the grounds." "While they are under strict orders not to enter the castle itself, you will on occasion see them as you go about your daily activities." "Under no circumstances are you to approach them." " it is not in the nature of a Dementor to be forgiving."
"For now, enjoy your meal, I wish everyone a good and save school year!"

I felt my blood freezing in my veins and the color in my face pale away. I was in a complete shock. Why me? Why do I always have to get in situations like this?

"Is everything okay?" Emily asked and touched my shoulder gently.

"I don't feel really well." I said quite.

"Should we go to the common room?"

"Yes please." I stood up without having eaten anything, still in complete shock we made our way to the common room.