Seventeen

You knew how my feelings for you are.

***

The last few days have completely been filled with homework and Draco. I successfully avoided my friends, well, at least Pansy but this wouldn't work at Dinner. Draco and me kept ignoring each other whenever people were around, which got on my nerves more and more.

I sat down on the long dinner table in the great hall between Maya and Blaise. Pansy sat right across from me next to Draco and Emily which slightly annoyed me since Pansy kept glueing on Draco. He looked annoyed but didn't do anything and I for some reason felt a wave of jealousy forming over me.
I knew it was stupid, Draco didn't even like her in any way, he made this clear more than one time but when Pansy figured out that Olivia and Draco weren't anything anymore she ran behind him like a little lost puppy.
Mentioning Olivia, I still get bad stares whenever I see her and her friends around since the Yule ball. Draco told me he didn't have any feelings for her, she was just a toy for him but for her it was completely different. He didn't even gifted her anything on her birthday or Christmas while she wrote him endless long love letters which ended up never being read by him.

"I have an idea guys! What do y'all think? Saturday, we're going to Hogsmeade as a group and  playing a good round truth or dare at night!" Maya said excited and snapped probably anyone out of their thoughts while eating.

"Yeah I really like that idea!" Emily responded excited.

"Let's get some candy at honeydukes too so we have some snacks." Pansy also said happy.

Blaise grinned as well "and some drinks." He looked around and stopped on Draco's face "what about you Malfoy? Joining us?"

He had a questioning face, probably thinking about it twice but what came out was unexpected "just because i have nothing better to do anyway."

I gave him a kick under the table which caused him to catch my eyes and smiled at him without anyone noticing. He made sure nobody was looking at quickly returned with a grin.

We continued our conversation after and made plans and ideas for Saturday.

**

Saturday came, slowly but it was there. We first went into the three broomsticks to get some butterbeer and talked. Draco was with us but he obviously wasn't the one who keeps the mood up.
We talked about potions and made some fun about Snape and talked about the upcoming Quidditch game next weekend. Even Draco involved himself in the conversation as soon as he heard the word 'Quidditch'.
We got so invested in our own conversation that we forgot the time and sat there longer than we wanted, drinking one butterbeer after another so we ended up going to honey dukes, got some snacks and made our way back to Hogwarts.

It was nearly curfew when we came back which caused many first and second years to be in the common room. We made them go away so we ended up having the room just for our group and started playing.
Maya begun to spin the wand and it landed on Crabbe "truth or dare" she widely grinned.

"Oh umm, truth." Crabbe said in an insecure tone.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

We all looked at each other obviously expecting the answer to be no but he shocked us. "Yeah I did."
Blaise gave him a few claps on the back, showing him that he was proud but we all wanted to know who it was and started to bomb him with questions when we got interrupted by a loud voice.
"We're going to find this out in the next round ladies." Marcus Flint grinned. He stood in the entrance with Terence Higgs, Theodore Nott and Adrian Pucey. We hadn't had much to do with them, I didn't knew in which year they were but probably one above us. Draco also was friends with all of them since they were in the Quidditch team as well but that was it.