005; cry in a lambo

'take my advice and don't ever come here, it's gross and you don't want to know what happens behind the doors,' hope pointed at the sanitary closet as kay and her walked around the school.

'hey, don't attack me like that,' kay responded, a smirk playing on her lips as hope's eyes widen.

'ew, gross. imagine exchanging saliva,' hope shivered which made kay laugh.

'i mean if you put it like that then it's gross,' kay admitted as she smiled. the pair walked further around the school, stopping every now and then while hope explained everything to kay.

daniel was sick for the day, although he had told hope before that it was just another day where he was writing songs and playing the guitar. the boy was with his head in the clouds when it came to music.

so hope was happy that she had someone else by her side to survive the day. that day was actually a pretty nice day as it was one of those winter days where the sun shone bright, you could smell the rain from the day before and where your hair wasn't all over the place for once.

'why is everyone staring at me? do i have something on my face?' kay whispered to hope as the two walked through the corridor along the lockers.

'probably because you're new here,' hope shrugged her shoulders, noticing now that a lot of people were in fact staring at kay and her.

maybe it was because nobody would put the two together to get along on the first day of kay going to rosefield academy. hope was short, wore clothes like a soft girl did, had glasses and was most of the times to be found in the library.

while on the other hand, kay was fully clothed in black, a sharp eyeliner was drawn on her eyelid, non-stop nonchalantly chewing bubblegum while speaking fluent sarcasm.

or, which was more reasonable for hope, everyone was a little shocked to see hope with someone else other than daniel.

people recognized her by always being with daniel or either alone. it was what she was "known" for.

'people are gonna stare anyway, better make it worth the while then,' kay said, untying her ponytail. her blonde hair fell on her shoulders in an elegant way, hope laughing as she loved how confident kay was.

'don't we have math now?'

-

'i'll kick their asses if they touch you one more time,' kay rolled her eyes as hope and her walked to the parking lot where kay's car was.

'it's okay, really,' hope sent kay a smile, watching her open the door of her car.

'don't lie to me, hope. nobody likes to get hurt,' kay said. she twirled the keys around her finger, faster and faster.

eben tried to bully hope again today, but kay was early enough to interrupt. without kay hope would probably get hurt again.

'corbyn is staring at you,' hope whispered to kay, causing the blonde to rise an eyebrow. kay wasn't familiar with the popular boy yet.

'and?' kay replied, leaning against her car, 'if he needs me he can come talk to me. i don't bite– most of the time.'

'he is the most popular boy on rosefield academy. rumors have been going around he actually owns a lamborghini,' hope whispered while the boy was still staring at the pair.

'must be nice, having a partner who owns a lamborghini,' kay laughed, placing her bag in her car.

'rather cry in a lambo,' hope replied, a smile forming on her lips. kay was now in the car, hole leaning against the vehicle.

'how are you going home?' kay asked, nodding at the empty seat as a sign for hope she could get a ride.

'i'm by bike, but thanks for the offer,' the shortest of the two answered. that was her queue to step away from the car, letting kay drive away.

before kay headed out, the girls said their goodbyes. then they separated ways, both heading home.

hope walked to the part of the school where all the bicycles were, looking for her black, old bike.

as she stood by her bike she had found, she searched for her keys in the pocket of her jacket. her eyes caught a figure walking towards where she stood, soon seeing it was corbyn.

hope looked down, waiting for corbyn to say something mean or do something to her. but she only heard him putting keys in a bike.

he was by bike? didn't he have enough money for a car? confused hope looked up, meeting with his eyes.

corbyn gave her a smile, hope returning a small one before corbyn drove off. the girl was a little confused to say the least, and with a questioning mind she headed home.

author's note:

100 reads on this 🥺👉🏼👈🏼