ఌ Promise ఌ(3)

<•> Izuku POV <•>

🄸 turned around meeting eyes with familiar face.

Eri, with Kota,Katsuma and Mahoro behind her.
^
( the kids are from the movie )

"D-deku! Can we go in the water! Please!" Eri begged gripping my hand tightly.

I laughed at their exited and nervous faces and sat on the ground.

"Here, lets make a deal you guys head to bed right now and tomorrow I'll swim with you the whole day.

"We'll take it!" Kota said smiling.

"Alright head back to the Pussycats now.." I said softly letting go of her hand.

"Wait! C-can you show us your trick!" Katsuma pleaded I chucked and nodded letting their cheers of excitement fill my ears.

"Okay okay..." I said as they all sat down and went silent.

I closed my eyes and let OFA(one for all) charge up inside me- when I opened my eyes I chucked again at the kids, they were staring in awe at the simple trick and it made me happy...

"Look at his veins! They're glowing red!" Kota said jumping up and running to me the others not far behind.

"Does the electricity hurt?" Mahoro said observing from a few inches away as the others climbed on me.

"No..it's just the power that I can't control being released, the power I can control is stored in my body- otherwise it doesn't hurt" I said smiling at her and letting her take my hand and observe it.

"I'm going to be just like you! Be all cool and stuff!" Kota said laughing with Eri.

"Alright alright...its time for bed now" I said and got up as they clung to me I sighed and picked up the boys letting them sit on my shoulders and let the girls be carried in my arms.

"We're flying!" Katsuma giggled with the others making me smile again.

"Alright ar-

I instantly stopped when I saw Kirishima and Katsuki staring at us from the path. My eyes widened in confusion and embarrassment.

"Hey Mido-Bro..." Kirishima said coming closer with a smug look.

"Hey.." I mumbled and started to walk to them.

"Didn't know you were a kid pers-"

"Shut up shitty hair" Katsuki said rolling his eyes.

I clenched my fist when Katsuki said that knowing he wasn't the best influence to the kids. Kirishima looked at him then back at me before shrugging and walking off.

The kids however weren't paying attention at all- just watching the other two with wonder.

"Deku senpai can you go run fast?" Eri asked from my right and I frowned at her.

"S-sorry Eri...I cant right now." I mumbled to her and then looked back meeting eyes with Katsuki. It was enough to make me piss my pants but I had seen his intimidating look so many times...I was worried about what the kids would think.