ఌ Sticks And Stones ఌ (4)

<•> Izuku POV <•>

"🅆ell? What do I do now?" Kota said and blinked at me in confusion, I chucked a little as I watched the others swim on their own.

"Well, you need to jump off first" I offered but his face told me he didn't like the idea.

"I-it's too far!" He whimpered down at me. I sighed getting out of the water, walking past the other three kids along with the heros'.

Everyone was at the cliff this morning either swimming, sunbathing or playing volleyball.

Once I reached the top of the cliff,where Kota had his feet dangling off the edge,I sat down next to him.

"Look! All I'm going to do is slide off, you don't even need to jump" I said smiling at him and I gave myself a little push and fell into the water.

"If you want I'll catch you!" I shouted up to him a few minutes later after he nodded I got closer and held my arms out.

"You can do it Kota!" Kirishima shouted from behind me along with Ochaco and Tsu.

"You got this!"

He smiled at everyone then looked down at me while I waited in the water for him to jump. He got up, grabbed a stick that was close by and threw it in the water watching how it fell and landed with a plop ,then went back to his spot. He closed his eyes for a second before sliding off the edge like I had shown him.

He started to free fall and as he got closer to the water he opened his eyes, I put my arms out the same time he did and caught him after he landed in the water. He blinked a little wiping the water from his eyes and looked at me with excitement.

"That's was amazing!" He shouted at me and then laughed. After he grabbed the stick that was floating beside us and smiled at it.

"Kota! We were waiting for you!" Eri shouted from behind me. Ochaco was making a flower crown for her hair while Katsume and his sister were having a water fight with Kirishima, Tsu, Mina, and Sero.

"Go ahead, join them" I motioned at Kota" He nodded then started to doggy paddled his way to them. I let out a sigh of relief then made my way to the top back towards camp.

"Hey Midoriya!" I turned around at Kaminari's voice  with a questioning look.

"Can you tell Bakugo to come here when you get there? I don't think we woke him up" He asked but I put my hands up.

"Kirishima..I don't think it's a good idea for me to in-

"Cmon Midoriyaaaa it's our third year of high school and you guys are still like cat and dog, but thankksss" He shouted then ran back to the others. I let out a groan before continuing the path to camp.

Once I got there I noticed it was all empty except for the tents and clothing lines and all-no one was there. I wiped the water off my face with my shirt and slowly walked to his tent.

I let out a big sigh and looked up.

"K-Katccan! Katccannn-

"WHAT IS IT NERD?!"

I jumped back when he suddenly popped out of his tent glaring me down, I tremble slightly then stopped Kaminari's words hitting me.

"I-uh...they want you at the cliff.." I muttered at him then turned around to leave.

"IS THAT ALL DUMBASS?" He shouted from behind me, I nodded over my shoulder and zipped open my tent door grabbing some fresh clothes.

I closed it and turned around meeting face to face with an angry Bakugo. ( not my cup of tea I must say (¯―¯٥) )

I stumbled back in surprise hitting my tent as he came closer.

"K-Katccan wh-

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK AWAY LIKe THAT?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE-? DO YOUT HINK YOU'RE BETTER THEN-

I put my hands up in defense and shoot my head looking at him with a lazy feeling.

"No- look I'm tired okay? I just want to take my clothes and leave in peace Katccan." I said letting out a sigh and dropping my eyes.

"Oh so now I'm a waste of your time huh? Is it's cause of-"

At that point I knew it was impossible to get my point through to him so I listened to him ramble on about nonsense. If you though about it then Katsuki muttered as much as I did.

"Can I go now?" I asked butting into his sentence. He looked confused and shocked but after a second I saw anger written all over his face.

His head dropped but he didn't say anything, his clenched fist told me otherwise though. My eyes flickered from his head to his fist waiting for some type of response.

"...Deku, lets fight, right here, right now." He spat at me and finally met my eyes.

I started to shake at the sight- a strong glare full of hatred pointed right at me with his red eyes. His attitude and threatening face just topped it off- and to say I was scared was an understatement. I was terrified.

"H-ha ha...v-very funny Katccan..." I mumbled weakly as he came closer with a threatening grin.

My eyes widened when I realized this was no joke- and that he was really about fight me one on one with no turning back.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong bastard, can't back up your words or somthing? Doesn't matter anyway you'll be dust in no time" He smiled walking closer.

The same wicked grin on his face as before, but this time something else caught me attention. A huge bolder headed right for his head behind him.

I didn't hesitate at all, and that's what made even me terrified . He was only a few inches away so I grabbed his arm pulling him back as quick as I could and kicked him-sending him flying a few yards away.

He wouldn't be hurt too bad since I didn't use much power in that kick...he would live. The slight view of his confused and surprised face made me smile for a few seconds as I met his eyes.

His face shifted to a concerned look as he realized. But the smile never left my face and he never averted his eyes.

He knew exactly what I'd done, and he knew he would live, I made sure he would live.

But at the moment I was debating weather or not I would with death inches away from my head.

9/10/20
-it's literally like what-5 am? Yeah...

"Not all heros wear capes" -Unknown