ఌ Needle ఌ(8)

<•> Izuku POV <•>

🄰fter Kirishima told me everything I sat in shock looking down at my hands. I didn't know what to do, what to say, anything.

I got up from my seat and slowly made my way to the stairwell.

I told Recovery Girl that I would go to sleep in my dorm, she nodded and left.

I climbed the stairs slowly then sat down on one of the steps. On the inside I felt numb and I didn't know what was going to happen.

One thing that I wanted to test was my powers but...there was no doubt I wouldn't be allowed. There was a twisted feeling in my stomach about the whole situation and sitting around wasn't going to make it disappear.

I had to prove to them that I didn't change- that I was still Izuku Midoriya, that I  was born quirkless, and that I  was supposed to carry OFA to the next generation, and that I had to be a hero.

It's what I worked for all these years. And I want about to throw it all away.

I was about to get up when I felt someone's presence behind me. I stopped and waited. The person didn't move until I did.

I turned my head around and met eyes with Katsuki. I froze not knowing what to say. There were tear stains going down his face, and his hair was messed up, he looked at me with confusion but didn't say anything. Neither did I.

I got up from my spot and started to walk his way on the opposite side of the hall though. Trying not to say anything or do anything to upset or anger him, I felt a small pain in my heart but ignored it.

"Izuku..." I heard him whisper. I stopped shocked that he called me my first name and turn to face him.

There was another tear rolling down his face. He looked at me in this way that was indescribable. I didn't say anything just stood there watching him cry until he was done.

He didn't say anything but clenched his fists while staring at me, I wanted to give him a hug and tell him it was okay-for whatever reason he was crying but I couldn't.

He wasn't here for me- and I didn't want to get in the way any longer. I mumbled a small apology to him and walked the rest of my way to my room.

I opened the door and sat on my bed looking out the window lost in thought. I sighed and went to sleep like I said, many things were running through my head.

But who could've guessed regretting to go to sleep would be one?

꧁•••꧂

"W-Wait I'm not a m-monster!" I let my tears fall in front of everyone, my friends-the whole building was watching me being taken away.

Not too long ago I woke up, people wearing all white with masks were touching my body.

I instantly sat up and backed away from them. They had stuck a few needles in my arm which I ripped out as soon as I saw them.

There was five of them- or so I thought. I ran out the door flying through the stairway till I came to the common room there was more people, on my left two were arguing with Aizawa and All Might.

The rest of the class was watching from the kitchen but it didn't take long for them to spot me. The two talking to my teachers immediately ran to me I ran away as best I could.

Out of nowhere one appeared infront of me placing a muzzle on my mouth. He quickly tied my arms and hands together while the others in the back tied my legs. I wanted out.

I didn't deserve this, I didn't want to be kept captive by these men in white costumes. I wasn't a test subject nor a monster. It didn't matter what that guy in the top hat did. I was still me.

"Hold it tightly it might get away" I instantly snapped at that.

"IM A HUMAN AND I HAVE A NAME!" I shouted at him. He looked unfazed and kept going.

"He might get loose-use the extra weed on this one"

"I-I'm not a monster.." I whispered giving in. I dropped my body and laid there on the ground- millions of needles and wires around me.

"Finally it gave up"

"HE HAS A NAME YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES"

Katsuki...It was him. I opened my eyes and caught a glimpse of his face. He looked terrified and angry.

That's all it took.

I charged up OFA-everything was normal. Blue electricity, glowing veins...purple? Purple electricity? It was a mix of blue and purple.

I shook my head deciding to find out later. Quickly I sent a kick using 8% at the people trying to stick more needles in my arms. After my legs were loose I kicked the guy in front of me sending him flying into the wall-cracking it.

I ripped out all of the needles wincing in pain, then took the muzzle off along with the other things they did to hold me down.

When I was done I looked up. The whole class backed away from me. Aizawa and all might ran to me and stopped short. Katsuki cursed at everyone before crashing into me almost sending us flying.

He wrapped his arms around me squeezing tightly for a second before pulling back and wiping his tears. I let out a small sigh and wiped away mine.

He opened his mouth to talk again but this time I saw his eyes widen before turning around.

People in white suits- about 50 of them running inside with guns aimed right at me. One of them pulled the trigger hitting me right in the arm.

I noticed it wasn't a bullet but a needle. I felt the intense pain run through my body before I fell my whole body aching.

"DEKU!"

No many noises I just...want to sleep..

9/13/20
- ;c poor baby

"Did y'all not learn from hangman..? One word could end someone's life" -Unknown