ఌ Forever ఌ (13)

<•> Katsuki POV <•>

🄸 slowly and carefully picked up Izuku's body and held him bridal style. Then I walked all the way the the school carrying him in my arms silently.

Letting only my tears run down my face I stayed silent the whole time.

As I got closer and went though the gates I could already hears people screaming with fear and confusion.

I ignored it all. I felt numb and dead. I placed him down on the grass in-front of the school and cried.

Cried when the class came over, the hero's came over- cried through it all. No one said anything.
Some people cried along, that was it.

I sat there mourning the own death of my own enemy. But he wasn't just an enemy, he was my friend.

But no one would ever know that.

I felt a small hand on my shoulder and when I turned around I met face to face with Eri. She looked at Izuku then back at me and frowned her own tears falling.

"D-Dont cry!" She said but I shook my head letting her sit on my lap and hugged her tightly.

"D-Deku..." She whispered and got off my knee. She went over to him and placed a flower next to him, the same color of his half green hair.

I stared at the ground then wiped my tears. And looked back up. Eri looked at me and smiled the places her hands on Izuku's chest.

"Don't cry Bakugo-San..." She whispered again her horn glowing.

I nodded in response not looking up and shook my head refusing the fact that Izuku Midoriya died.

And that he saved my life doing it. I grabbed the grass clenching my teeth at how selfish he was. And how he would always mutter about everything...And how he would smile every morning...

People started to shout again so I blocked everything out of my head and cried until I felt a hand on my head.

I refused to look up.

"K-Katccan..."

"N-now I'm hearing your voice in my head Damn nerd..." I whispered.

"...I'm your head?"

"Y-yeah in my- wait.." I looked up and saw his face then froze.

"Ha..ha.." I stood there shocked for a second before slowly raising my hand to touch his.

He smiled at me softly and helped me up to my feet.

I was completely frozen.

"W-wait y-you're alive?" I asked him and he laughed.

"In a way...I guess...well..look at them..." He motioned. I turned around in a circle looking at everyone there.

But I left left more confused then ever.

"I-I don't understand" I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

He pulled me in for a long hug instead.

"You're safe now Katsuki, we can be together now forever" He said softly and smiled up at me and I smiled back placing my forehead against his.

Then finally met my lips again.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Izuku Midoriya
7/29/20
10:30 am
Stabbed

Katsuki Bakugo
7/29/20
11:45 am
Heart Attack

❣︎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑 ❣︎

9/15/20
Guess you could say Izuku stole Katsuki's heart 😂
(I'm sorry 😭😂)
"Everything will be okay in the end.
If it's not okay. It's not the end"
-unknown