ఌ Monster ఌ (10)

<•> Katsuki POV <•>

"🅆e're here Mr. Bakugo, you better be on your best behavior" Aizawa warned glancing at me before opening the door.

We were at a large gate, he typed in a passcode and the gates opened. There was a huge building inside- and it looked like a hospital.

I studied the entrance a little before nodding and following him inside. We walked to the front desk where Aizawa searches for his name.

I looked aroun, it was busy there were many people and nurses around and to my surprise many villains, but they were all roaming around freely.

"Cmon kid"

I followed Aizawa to another room where there was three men talking with each other. When we walked in they all stood up and greeted us.

"Well Eraser, who is this young man?" One of them asked.

Aizawa looked at me with a cold look.

"This is Katsuki Bakugo, he's here with me because he's interested in the topic" He said smiling.

"Oh so you're here to see our latest test subject" One do the others said. Aizawa nodded. I frowned, Izuku was a human not a test subject but I went with it anyway.

"Alright right this way" He said and opened a back door. From there we walked down a few hallways and stopped at a door.

"This is a hidden glass room next to his, so we can monitor it without any problems" He said. Again I clenched my fists gridding my teeth together. He was a human being.

Not an animal nor a " monster "

I walked in with Aizawa and sat on a chair. The guy flicked a switch and I could finally see him.

But it was terrible.

On one side of the screen was Izuku, he was sitting on his hospital bed and reading a book. His legs however were chained to the bed almost with his torso.

I almost gasped at the sight but kept quiet as I looked at his face.

He had a bored look on his face and a few needles around his arms collecting blood and stuff.

What scared me was the back. Behind him there was a machine. The machine had three tubes that were all connected to his back. It was terrifying, they had millions of tiny needles stuck into him like a doll.

Basically they were torturing his body and using it while he had no idea.

"See what we were doing here is taking blood samples and we found out that purple stuff was injected into him.

We don't know what it is but for now we're monitoring him, his body, and his mind.

It's amazing really, though the after pain is bad we can't do anything about it. He might even die out but it's all for research anyway."

I stopped breathing for a second.

I thought my ears actually tricked me for a second but when I looked at Aizawa with a terrified face he looked right back matching me.