ఌ Katsuki ఌ (9)

<•> Katsuki POV <•>

"🄻ET HIM GO"

I screamed.

"HES NOT A MONSTER, LET HIM GO"

I shouted.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE, DONT TOUCH HIM"

I cried.

But nothing mattered, not matter what I did they wouldn't stop touching him, they wouldn't stop hurting him, they just...

Wouldn't stop it.

And I couldn't do anything about it.

That's what hurt the most. I couldn't help it.

I couldn't help him.

"PLEASE! DONT TAKE HIM"

I cried. I shouted. I screamed.

And I lost.

❣︎ ••• ❣︎

"Only the best hero's win in the end!"

Izuku giggles form behind me as we all watched All Might fight the bad guy. It was funny, the way he laughed.

I turned around to him and watched him laugh. He was so good at it. I wasn't.

I shouted and screamed at everyone just to show them how good I was.

But here was Izuku doing what I did in an easier, better, nicer way.

He was showing the world how good he was, and I wanted to do it too.

So I took it away from him. I took away his happiness. I was jealous of him.

❣︎ ••• ❣︎

Now they were taking him away from me. And all might too. They were taking them away. The same way I took his happiness away from Izuku.

It didn't make sense, how was he able to still stand by my side after everything- Who knew it hurt this much for someone to take something important from you.

Who knew how much pain he went through. And how much pain I caused. Who knew how strong he was, how much he went though.

They left me there on the ground and left with Izuku. I got up wiping my tears and looked at Eraser Head.

"DO SOMETHING" I shouted and pointed a finger at him in anger.

"I can't do anything, you know this-"

"YOU LIAR! IS THAT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HERO?" I said again in anger. I hated it.

"They're going to help him- if that's what it takes to make him better then yes..." He said looking at the ground.

"FINE! ILL GO MYSELF!" I screamed and started to walk away when he spoke up.

"You're not going Katsuki Bakugo. You're staying here."

I turned around facing him and letting my tears fall.

"REALLY? WHAT TYPE OF FRIENDS ARE YOU?!"
I screamed at the other students along with Aizawa.

"Is that it? You're giving up? Not even going after him? THATS IT? YOU WONT EVEN TRY? I'm going myself weather you like it or not!

I'm saving him! And when I do I won't let ANY OF YOU touch him or even SEE him. Being a hero isn't about saving someone.

It's about protecting them and caring for them after. If you aren't going to do it then I will!" I shouted at them and wiped away my tears.

"Katsuki...we'll go together. Of course I'm not letting my student and All Might be taken away. Before we jump ahead we need to plan" Eraser Head said and sighed.

"Those people were taking him in because Somthing happened to him Bakugo.

The LOV did Something and changed him, you saw it yourself." He said looking up at me.

"If they hurt him we will interfere. You need to go to your room and calm down right now.

Honestly I didn't know you had it in you but I guess that's alright." He said then looked at the others.

"All of you are to be expected at school tomorrow" He said receiving a few protests but waving them off.

I turned around ignoring everyone that called out to my name and walked back to my room.

I hated everything. Everyone. Even myself.

But what I hated overall was that I cared for my enemy.

<•> Izuku POV <•>

"Okay now don't move your arm doll"

I nodded at the nice nurse who had given me a shot just a few minutes ago. She left the room I was in and came back with a glass of water.

"Take it slow hun" She said handing it to me.

"Thanks" I said and smiled at her.

I was in a normal hospital room, nothing new. They had stuck about 20 needles in me since I had came here.

I didn't struggle anymore, everything happened for a reason and I did want to return to normal.

They didn't really want me to walk around much as they tried to figure it out, they didn't find anything and some of them were quite rude.

From what the nurse told me this was a special hospital to cure people who had been attacked.

Even if it was a place for special people like me...

...how come my room sign still said "Monster"

9/14/20
-Izuku ain't a monster 🥺

"We're all suicidal kids telling other suicide isn't an option" - Unknown