ఌ Todoroki ఌ (14)

🅃odoroki walked alone on the street kicking a stone occasionally thinking about the past two months and how he'd lost two of his classmates in such a short time.

He picked up his head heading to the flower store and picking up a few flowers to put on their graves.

As he headed back out into the street he noticed a man wearing a mask and a top hat behind him.

He stopped, the man crashing into him and stumbling backwards.

"Sorry!" He said smiling brightly to the stranger and holding out his hand.

"It's okay kid.." The man muttered picking up his hat and rushing past him.

Shoto's smile immediately fell as he kneeled down picking up a small tube filled with purple liquid.

He turned his head towards where the man had gone and started to follow him examining the bottle as he walked.

Then he finally spotted the label.

"Deku blood"

He stared in shock as he continued to read the label.

"Contains: Power that All Might passes down"

He sighed and smiled looking up.

"Secret love child..." He muttered chucking slightly.

He called the police notifying them of the place that he found the guy-and what he'd found.

After he hang up he walked up to the door placing his hand on it, freezing the building from the inside.

Then he made his way to the cemetery like he'd originally planned. He sat down at the two graves and smiled placing a flower in each.

Finally he dug a small hole placing the bottle inside and closing it.

"That belongs to you" He whispered to Izukus's grave then placed a flower on Katsuki's.

"And he belongs to you" He whispered to Katsuki pointing at Izuku's grave and smiled getting up and dusting himself off.

He walked down back towards his house whistling as the sirens went off in the background.

➪ 9/15/20
"Like sugar and spice, they make everything nice"
-Bookwormkitty5
Fin