The First Trial: Entropy

Jackie arrived in a dark void, the only thing that was visible was the concrete floor under her. The void was lit up, revealing that they were in the ruins of Sakurami city, but it definitely wasn't from the normal world, because black unseen hands wrapped around the destroyed skyscrapers, creating a massive wall around the centre of the city where Jackie was.

A red and black sharp tentacle narrowly missed Jackie, as she looked to see a familiar face. It was her old body, Jackson Scarlet, but he was in his Ghoul form. "Welcome to my garden, Jackie. I am the witch of entropy. I'm going to see if you can eliminate the ghosts of your past. This will be fun." A female voice said, as the Ghoul lunged at Jackie, red and black tentacles narrowly missing her as she managed to slice off one of his arms.

This minor setback only annoyed the ghoul even more, as he lunged at Jackie one last time, only to receive a fatal injury to the chest. "I'm done with you, Demon....." Jackie yelled, as she sliced the ghoul in half with an ice sword, the creature turning into dust.

The witch of entropy appeared in front of Jackie, smiling warmly as she congratulated Her on the completion of the first trial. "Your first trial is now complete. You eliminated the chaotic figments of your past imagination, and now you are ready to move onto the trial of Lust. Good luck." Entropy said, as Jackie walked into the next portal.

To be continued...