The Final Trial:Envy(Part 3)

Jackie kneeled in front of Satella, ready to begin her trial. The witch of Envy smiled at the crimson haired vampire, as she walked over to her, as she was still wearing a long black veil over her head. "You have returned. Did you have any luck with my Archbishop?" Satella asked, as Jackie stood up.

"Yes I did. She actually copes with my existence now. That's good, I guess. Shall we proceed with my trial, Satella?" Jackie asked, and the witch of envy placed her hand on Jackie's shoulder.

"I've had a wide variety of moments where I was almost overcome with envy towards somebody or something in the past..." Jackie revealed, as she began to recollect some of the memories of her past.

"This all started when Sakuya fell pregnant with Serena Izayoi. I felt an immense amount of jealousy, because I yearned for a daughter of my own. 2 thousand years ago, that desire came true, when my daughter, Swan was born." Jackie said, as Satella smiled at her. "That's a natural feeling. A lot of people feel that same desire for parenthood when somebody close to them starts a family. What is your next memory?" The witch of Envy asked, as she prepared to hear more about her memories.

"I remember one time when I was Jackson, and my daughter, Harmony Degurechaff was doing extremely well in her training, and I felt really jealous because I knew that I wouldn't be able to get as strong as her in that respect." Jackie said, as Satella poured a cup of coffee for her.

"That's both jealousy and pride. You're secretly proud of your daughter's abilities, and because of that proudness towards her, you developed jealousy for her. You may not ever be as strong as you once were, but one thing still remains. You will never lose your bravery and your determination. Now let's move on to the next memory." Satella said, smiling at Jackie as she prepared to learn about the next memory.

To be continued...