The Eleventh Trial: Greed

Echidna smirked as she saw Jackie arriving in her garden. "Well look who decided to show up~" The witch of Greed said, as Jackie sat on the chair opposite her. "Echidna. I need to get through your trial. Can we get on with it please?" Jackie asked, rolling her eyes.

The witch of Greed smirked, laughing as she nodded. "Fine then." Echidna replied, as she poured a cup of coffee for her. "I have been a greedy person recently. I've been trying to regain my power that was lost when I died." Jackie explained, as the witch of Greed nodded her head.

"You're afraid that you will never be able to defend yourself and the people that you care about. That's understandable. Despite what the witches say, I'm not devoid of any emotions. You just need to accept that your power that you lost will never return. You just have to start again from scratch." Echidna said, smiling warmly at her. "You're right....Thank you, Echidna.." Jackie replied, as she finished her drink of coffee.

"I cannot stop what happens when these trials are complete, but I know that you will make the right decisions when the time comes. Now it's time for you to meet up with Kurumi. Good luck." Echidna said, as she opened the portal to the next trial. "Goodbye, Echidna." Jackie said, smiling at the witch of Greed.

"Goodbye, Jacqueline." The witch replied, as Jackie went through the portal to the next trial, the trial of Melancholy.

To be continued...