Morning coffee - Shinkami

(Candela60) Sorry about this taking so long, I started this when you made the request but put it off, It's not the best but here we go

(Shinsos POV)

I open my eyes to see yellow hair brushing against my chin. As much as I want to get up and go start breakfast I might just stay and cherish this moment. I feel Denki move in his sleep and fix his sleep position, I notice a slight smile on his face and my face starts getting red or I believe so. I reach my phone with the hand he is not laying on and start scrolling through social media, I open my camera and take a picture of this moment, "Nggh, What time is it" Mumbles out Denki "It's 9 hun..." I whisper in his hair "Oh... Ok why didn't you wake me up?" He starts moving again "You seemed peaceful" I place a kiss to his head and start trying to get up but he doesn't allow me to move "Love I need to go make breakfast" "Mhmh fineeee, Ill be out in a second" I finally get up and exit our room, It's weird to think I was able to get us a house by campus for me and Denks, We are both in class 3-A and honestly I couldn't be happier, Yes it may be a lot louder than in my old class but I feel more accepted, Anyways I arrive in the kitchen and grab out some pancake mix, Gathering the ingredients I start whipping it together.

(3rd person POV) 

Denki exits the bedroom with his tie terribly knotted around his neck and his blazer flailing behind him, "You okay there?" Hitoshi chuckled out, "I undid my tie and I can't do it back up." Denki pouted, Shinso plated the pancakes and walked over towards Kaminari, Undoing the messy red tie he did it perfectly back up, "No fair" Hitoshi walked away, "Butter, Maple syrup or jam?" Shinso said looking in the fridge, "Maple syrup and butter" Hitoshi walked back over to the plates and put a small slab of butter on both of their pancake stacks as well as maple syrup on Denkis.

Shinso finished first so he went into his and Denkis shared room and got into the UA uniform, He came back to the kitchen and see Denki waiting at the door, Looking into his eyes only one thought came to Shinsos mind...

You know, I am so grateful that I stayed...

I'm sorry that this took so long (And the fact its so short), I've been struggling with mental heath issues and family problems so yeah, I have had this half way finished in my drafts so I just rushed it, Sorry again.

~LV