You brighten my world in more ways than one - Kirikami

(This song makes sense later) 

(No quirk AU)

TW: None 

(Kaminari POV)

It was another black and white day, It sometimes feels as if I am trapped in one of those old fashioned love story movies. Living in complete black and white might not seems THAT bad but when you constantly hear people being like "Oh my god the world looks so much diffrent in colour" "I am so happy I met you" "Don't worry, You will find the right person soon" Like blah blah blah you make me so happy and shit, I give up, I will never find them...

I get snapped out of my thoughts by Bakugou yelling, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS A NEW STUDENT?" That sparked my interest to say the least, "Yes there is, Now he will be arriving soon so just work on whatever I really don't care" Mr Aizawa said as he sat himself back at his desk, "Omg Denks there is a new student!" I heard Mina say, One of my closest friends, We have known each other for a while now, Like a year, She found out her soulmate is Sero and I am happy for them just a bit jealous, But at least she can tell me if my outfits match, I smile softly.

A creak in the door is heard causing everyone to turn towards the direction of the entrance, "Hello... Is this class 2-A?" I heard a soft male voice say, "Yup!" Mina said, Right in my ear... Ouch, I see Mina writing something on a sheet of paper, "Well kid, Introduce yourself" Aizawa said, "Oh yeah, Right, Nice to meet you guys, I'm Ejiro Kirishima" He said with a hypnotising grin,

I feel a presence beside me as the new student sits down, "Hi! I'm Mina Ashido! Your name is Kirishima right?" And once again she is screaming in my ear, "Nice to meet you Ashido, Uh what your name?" I feel his eyes set onto me, "Ah yeah, I'm Denki Kaminari" I say as excited as I can.

The bell echos through out the school, Everyone starts rushing towards the cafeteria but I start heading to my "Secret spot" As Mina calls it, No one really knows about it, I normally sit in there and sing to myself in hopes that no one will hear, Its almost like and escape I guess...

I position myself with my guitar and I start strumming along to the beat of "You are my sunshine" and soon enough the first verse starts...

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I bowed my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I hear faint footsteps and another voice...

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me to love another
You'll regret it all some day,

Its an angelic voice to say the least,

We both sing the next part of the song 

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I pull open the door to see Kirishima, A blush creeps upon my face, "Wow... You are blessed with a singing voice" I hear him say, "You're one to talk... " I mutter, "I hope I didn't disturb your peace, I can leave if you want" "Oh no its fine, Do you wanna sit down?" I pull my blazer and guitar off half of the bench and sit down, Soon enough he sits next to me, "So... Have you found your soulmate yet?" I ask trying to break the silence, "Nope, I hope I do soon, I hope they are a good person for me" I hear him chuckle slightly at the end of his sentence, "What about you" I see his head turn towards me, "Oh well uh, No... I give up on trying to find my soulmate, I will probably end up stuck with living in a black and white world" I smile at him,  "You'll find them soon enough... I promise"

(3rd person POV)

When exiting the classroom Denki dropped his stuff, Paper, Books pencils.. Everywhere "Fuck..." He muttered under his breath, "Here let me help!" Kirishima yelled out, Grabbing a handful of paper he wondered over to him handing it over, Suddenly a shock spread from their fingertips through their body and everything lit up, Going from everything looking like a old polaroid picture to suddenly and assortment of shades of reds, blues, browns, The list goes on, "Wait a minute..." They make eye contact "Well uh" "I guess that means we are" Denki says "Soulmates" They say at the same time.

A few days pass and Kirishima finally confronts Denki...

"Denki... Can we talk outside?" Kirishima asks picking at his fingers, "Uh yeah sure" He said awkwardly getting up, Kirishima pulls him by his arm towards the secret area, "W-what are we" Ejiro asked "Well... We both know we are soulmates..." "Look Denks... If you don't like me just s-" Kirishima was cut off by a kiss, Soon enough he pulled away yet leaving their foreheads together "You really think I don't like you? You're perfect to me... I heat up whenever you smile, I feel butterflies in my stomach when we touch, even if its only for a second, I-I I love you Ejiro..." Kirishima pulls him into another kiss, "I love you too Denks" They fall into a tight embrace

"You brighten my world in more ways than one..."

(960 words) Woah Kirikami Kirikami Kirikami Kirikami Kirikami Kirikami

Kirikami Kirikami  Soulmate AU