Chapter 4

Going into hiding wasn't as easy as it seemed to be on all the shows and movies he's watched

Going into hiding wasn't as easy as it seemed to be on all the shows and movies he's watched. Kaminari knew that for certain now, anything was better than his home or the cops. He didn't even do the shit that the cop tried to pin on him.

Was this how Izuku felt?

"Wow look at you" his head snapped up, eyes widening at the person in front of him.

Fear plagued at his form, and electricity surged underneath his skin. Teal blue eyes and burnt skin on the bottom half of their face. No sneering smile was present on his lips, some emotion burrowed deep inside his pools.

Dabi

Was he going to kill him? Kaminari backed up a step, trying to control the shaking of his limbs as he kept himself moving, kept himself from freezing up. He wasn't going to die here with all his efforts of staying free.

"Eraser- well, he's just Aizawa now I guess" A pause, "he's looking for you kid, heard that you were being framed"

"Told me to keep an eye out for you"

He didn't believe him. "Why would I believe you??" and no, his voice did not just shake.

"I won't kill you, I don't kill kids"

How reassuring.

This was his best chance though. Sighing, he moved forwards and followed.
______ ______ ______

"Did you hear about Kaminari" whispered Sero, leaning into Mina's ear as they sat in the quaint cafe.

The pink skinned girl nodded softly, eyes holding sorrow. She knew he did nothing wrong. So someone had framed Kaminari, and she could only assume that Midoriya was too. Midoriya was not as lucky as her friend to escape, was this how everything ended?

Were they next?

She just jinxed them didn't she.

One moment everything was so peaceful, then a gun was pointed at her and Sero's head. They were forced to put their hands on their head, to get to their knees and stay still.

Mina didn't want to go to jail.

Blue flames erupted into existence, catching the officers off guard and allowing her and Sero to move. Being met with the face of the arsonist and killer Dabi was one hell of a surprise. But him being backed up by the psychotic Toga was even more surprising.

"Come on, we don't have much time!" cheers Toga.
______ ______ ______

The sky held a humid feeling, sticky skin and the scent of rain clinging to everything. It promised some sort of rainfall, and that was better, otherwise they could be tracked easily.

A rundown building stood in front of them. Windows that are boarded up from the inside, showing the cracked glass. Graffiti stained the walls, abstract pieces of spray paint lining every inch. Some were faded, while others contrasted with their bright colors. It brought some life to the abandoned building.