Chapter 4

3rd POV

Class 1-A looked at Midoriya who's blush intensified. No one knew what to say after Shinso left. He had a point but she looked so much weaker now. Like she was made out of glass and could break at any moment. They knew she was in a fragile state and no one wanted to see her get hurt.

Bakugou's POV

"Tch I'm going to go get some lunch, out of my way extras!" The ash blond yelled before leaving. 'He is a she now!? W-what do I even call him- her? Ugh of course this would happen to Deku of all people!' I angrily thought to myself. What will happen? Is she going to move to the girls dorm or stay in the guys? I wonder what Auntie Inko thinks of all this? I sighed not knowing what to think. Every thing is so confusing. I can't imagine how Deku feels right now.

Midoriya's POV

Almost as soon as Kacchan left they started back up at asking questions. I didn't know the answer to most of then not that they gave me any time to answer. I don't know what to do I'm scared. But I can't tell them that can I?

"You guys are overwhelming him err her with to many questions!" Ida quickly says trying to get them to calm down.

Him. He changed him to her. What if I really can't turn back? What if I'm stuck like this for ever? All these questions started to cloud my mind. I could feel tears stinging my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Asked Tokoyami with concern. "Y-yeah" I said fighting back the urge to cry. I knew the class was worried about me, but why? They were never this worried when I was a boy. They also never fused over the other girls in the class like this. Ugh this is the worst!!

"I-I'm gonna go get some lunch" I say trying not to let my voice crack "You guys should get something to eat to" with the best smile I could muster before I walked out of the room to the cafeteria.

After the longest lunch break ever we finally went back to class. "All right go change in to your hero costumes" Aizawa said "Midoriya I believe Hatsumi has finished the 'adjustments' to your hero costume" he said looking me up and down. I sigh "Ok thanks" I say getting up to go get my new costume. Hatsumi was out testing a Gadget so I wasn't able to thank her sadly. I walked back to the locker rooms and just stared. Naturally I wanted to walk into the boys room but I would probably get in trouble for that. And on the other hand I was always told "NEVER GO INTO A ROOM LABELED FOR GIRLS ONLY" plus it was super embarrassing!!

"Are you going to change or what?" Kacchan said startaling me.

"O-oh uhh yeah I am" I say that but I can't seem to move. I hear him sigh from behind me. And then he starts to shove me towards the girls locker room!!!

"W-wait K-kacchan I'm not ready for this yet St-stop!" I say trying to get out of his grasp. He opens the door and shoved me inside then he held it shut so I couldn't get out! 'Ugh what a jerk!' I thought turning around and what do I see!? a room full of girls in their hero costumes already starting at me.

"Eeeeeekkk!!!" They all squeal in unison. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. This is like the last thing I wanted.

"Deku-kun!" Uraraka squealed "We were waiting for you!"

"Yes Midoriya we are so happy your with us now!" Said Momo

"Yep your one of the 'Girls' now~" Mina practically sang "Sooo~ let's see your new costume!!"

W-wait they want me to change here? now? with all of them watching!? "Uhh umm d-do you mind n-not staring?" I asked turning a shade of crimson. The girls giggled "Ok we will be right around the corner" said Momo "just say so if you need help" she winked as she said this. They all walk away and I realized I had been holding my breath. I sigh and try to put this thing on. After a minute of trying and failing I knew I had to suck up my pride and ask for help.

"I..... I need some help..." I say shyly. I could hear the girls giggling before Momo shushed them "Coming~" she said happily, almost a little to happily. "Let me see what I can do for you Midoriya!" Momo said "You were supposed to put it on like this" She said as she gestured for me to put it on. After I finally got it on I looked in the mirror. It was almost the exact same as my old costume.....but ........with a skirt........ 'Ohhhhh!!! Why couldn't Hatsumi just gone with the original design and just make it fit my new body!!' "You look so cute Midoriya!" Momo said "Girls come look!" They all came to look and started to squeal 'This is so embarrassing!! Ugh everything is embarrassing now!'

"Yay!! let's get to training!" Mina says "I can't wait to show you off!! Ohh~ You look so adorable!!" She squealed.

Oh right I have to practice in this....... In front of the BOYS.......ohhh!!! this is even worse!!!