Chapter 18

Shoto's POV
I was at the mall purely because I needed to get away from my old man for a while. I was mostly just walking aimlessly. But someone calling my name interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey!! Todoroki!! Your the last person I thought I'd see here" the voice said. I turned to look behind me to see where it came from. To my surprise it was Midoriya.

"Hello Midoriya, I thought you and Bakugo were on a date or something today?" I ask not seeing Bakugo.

"Something came up and he had to leave early" Midoriya says with a sigh. I felt bad for them, they were obviously really excited for this little date.

"Do you maybe want to hang out with me while your here?" They asked with a smile "I was going to one of my favorite stores for some more hero merch"

"That sounds nice I would be happy to come with you" I don't buy much hero merchandise because of my father but I do like hanging out with Midoriya.

Midoriya's POV

"Yesss!! Come on it's this way!!" I say extra happy to have a friend to shop with. Todoroki fallowed me to the store. And I could hear him chuckling when he saw my face light up, whatever. I rolled my eyes and went into the store. There was so many things for sale!! 'Oh my God I'm gonna be broke' I continued to search though the store.

"What exactly are you looking for?" Todoroki asked from behind me.

"Well I was hoping to find some Ground Zero merch but it seems impossible..." I sigh.

"Why just Ground Zero. I see Uravity, Froppy, and Pinky merch right over here" he asked while holding a Create (Create is Momos hero name in case you forgot) action figure.

"Well...... I have merch for everyone else already.... but Ground Zero is so popular that stuff gets sold out in seconds. I mean it was hard enough to get your action figure" once I realized what I had said my face turned bright red. And from the looks of it Todoroki was holding back laughter. Then we heard a loud BOOM!! And ran outside of the shop to see what happened. Someone was robbing the stores when the dust settled I could see who it was. My heart nearly stopped. It was the same thug that had turned me into a girl!

"Todoroki don't let him touch you!" I say as we both take action and start to defend the little shops. The hero's will arrive soon... we mostly made sure no one would get hurt. Once everyone was out of immediate danger we could attack him. As we were fighting I saw him get Todoroki off guard and was about to touch him. I took the chance and used One for All full cowling. I was able to momentarily restrain him.

"Todoroki use your ice and freeze..... hi-" everything went dark I'm not sure if he was able to do it or not.

                                   .            .            .             

The lights were so bright...... my eyes started to flutter open. There were so many bright lights in a perfectly white room. I started to realize where I was at a hospital. I started to sit up but that was a mistake. My stomach hurt.... like a lot. I look towards the pain and I'm not wearing a shirt..... wait I don't have boobs anymore...... YESSSS!!!!! I'm a boy again!!! I sigh but that was also a mistake. I look down again and to my surprise there was a ton of bandages wrapped around my waist. I heard the door open and a doctor walked in.

"Ahhh Midoriya I'm glad to see you awake" he says cheerfully with a smile.

"Thanks how did I get here? what happened? Is Todoroki ok?" I started to ask a lot of questions fast. He raises a hand to shush me so I stop talking.

"Todoroki is fine, as to how you got here that villain apparently stabbed you after using his quirk. But lucky for you young Todoroki was able to freeze him before he could go anywhere. And then the pro's and and a few ambulances arrived just in time!" He said with another smile "and it seems your all back to normal now!" The doctor chuckles. He left after checking my vitals and telling me I'll probably have some visitors soon. I sat there alone with my thoughts. I'm a guy again..I'm ..... a guy again..... what dose Kacchan think of this? Monoma's words came back once more. No he wouldn't let something as silly as gender get in his way..... right? I heard a knock at the door as most of my class walked in.

A/N

Hope you liked the chapter!!! And I didn't proofread this chapter so plz tell me if there are any mistakes!! Anyway I'm sorry I haven't been posting for like two days and the last chapters were short but what can I say I've been busy. Hope you have a good evening/morning!!
                                              Love,
                                                     Auther