Chapter 20

I was only in the hospital for a few days. Class mates came to visit a lot though. Which I thought was a little wired normal just my close friends would visit every single day. The Bakusquad was there without Bakugo. Speaking of Kacchan I'm getting released today and he hasn't visited me once! The Bakusquad keeps making excuses for him. I'm getting pretty sick of it. I was finishing some paperwork so I could leave the hospital. Finally I'm all done and head back to the dorms. Almost everyone was in the common room when I got back. They all seemed happy to have me back.

"So where is Kacchan?" I ask after pleasantries. Everyone shared a look before Uraraka said "He said he had some stuff to do and left..." of course he did.

"Oh, ok!" We continue to chat before we all go to bed. The next day was Wednesday and I was determined to find out why Kacchan was avoiding me!! I hate this feeling if he doesn't like me any more then he should just say so because I'm getting anxious and I have the urge to cut again...... BUT I made a promise to Shinso that I would stop so I'm not gonna do it!! I went to bed with a feeling of dread in my stomach.

The next morning I was prepared to talk with Kacchan and get to the bottom of this. I walk into class and as always he's in his seat. I started to walk up to him but Aizawa came in an so I had to take a seat to. After class I went straight to Kacchan.

"So what have you been up to?" I ask him with an annoyed tone.

"None of your damn business" he says back.

"Are you trying to avoid something!?" I say my tone getting angry.

"so what if I am?!" He spits back like venom.

"Well what is it maybe I can help?" I say calming myself. Although this just seemed to make him angrier.

"If you want to help so bad then stay the hell away from me!!" He yelled. I just stand up with an emotionless face and say "fine" and I go back to my seat. The rest of the class staring at what had just happened.

                             ~To Be Continued~

I'm so sorry this was so short!!!!