Chapter 24

Midoriya's POV

I was kinda worried all day. I could hardly Pay attention to class all I could think about was talking to Kacchan. 'What if Todoroki was wrong? What if Kacchan really dose hate me? What if he tells me that I was a mistake or that he would have been happier if I had died? That's all that went though my head today. I love Kacchan I really do, but what if he doesn't love me? Class would be over soon and I was going to ask Kacchan to talk. If he says he doesn't want to talk to me then......... I'll probably cry. But hopefully he'll at lest hear me out.

The bell rings and everyone starts to get up. I stand up and take the few steps to his desk.

"Hey can I talk to you?" I say with a shaky voice. He gives a slight nod and I lead him to the roof where Shinso and I like to sit.

3rd POV

The two of them sat in silence on the roof for quite a few minutes before Katsuki finally spoke up "listen what I said to you yesterday was awful. I'm really sorry...... and I'm also sorry I didn't come visit you in the hospital.... I-I was a pretty shitty boyfriend wasn't I?" He went quiet and waited for an answer. Katsuki had expected Izuku to immediately shoot him down and tell that he was a terrible person or something.

"Yeah... you were a pretty bad boyfriend....... but I was hoping we could still maybe work things out?" Izuku said shocking Bakugo, but Izuku knew the boy had a bad way of expressing himself and the fact that he apologized meant a lot to him.

"B-but I haven't even explained anything yet?" Katsuki said with a slight stutter "I-I was so mean to you! I was so mean to the person I said I loved!!
H-How could you forgive me so quickly?!" Tears now prickling the corners of his eyes, threatening to spill over at any moment.

Izuku looked up at Katsuki with a small smile "I forgive you because I love you" he said this with so much sincerity. Bakugo grabbed Midoriya and held him close.

"I love you to" Bakugo whispered in Izuku's ear. They stayed like that for a while Katsuki didn't want to let go afraid he might loose him again. Izuku loved kacchans hugs in his opinion they were the best and he hadn't gotten one in so long. They loved each other that much was apparent. They had everything they needed right there together, nothing more nothing less. This was their happily ever after.