Chapter 5

Bakugou's POV

'What's taking those girls so long?' I thought it was easy to play off my annoyance as just wanting to leave.... but to be honest I was worried about that shitty nerd to. When I saw hi- her at the locker rooms door she looked about ready to cry. I didn't know what to do so I left it to the girls after giving her 'a little push'. Finally the girls come runing out giggling their asses off.

"Presenting Izuku Midoriya 2.0!" Mina exclaimed. I rolled my eyes just wanting to see Deku. And DAMN Did I see Deku. Her costume was relatively the same but she had a skirt that hit half way up her thighs with  black shorts underneath. 'Damn it I'm blushing! Though I think all the boys are'.

Izuku's POV

Their blushing!! Their all blushing even kacchan!!ugh this is awful!! Oh God I'm so embarrassed!!

"Alright now that we are all here let's practice" Aizawa said snapping me out of my embarrased daze. We were paired up randomly and so I was on team Bakugou and Todoroki. 'Ohhh I hope they don't make this weirder than it has to be' I thought crossing my fingers.

"Ok so we have to get people out of an unstable building. So I was thinking that Bakugou could- what? I asked the two of them shared a look.

"Well...." Todoroki started "Bakugou and I thought you would stay out here and help the people we rescued"

"Yeah people in distress respond to girls a lot better than guys" Bakugou agreed. 'JUST BECAUSE IM A GIRL DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T HELP!!! GAHHH!!'

"Ok then" was all I said though... The training mission started. Bakugou and Todoroki both ran into the building. They started bringing people out and I would talk to them make sure they weren't hurt and all that. The two boys brought more people out, but we were told their was fifteen people in the building and we only had fourteen.

"Everyone out here is safe now let me help find the last one" I said as I started towards the entrance.

"No it's to dangerous leave it to us" Todoroki said as he and Bakugou re-entered the building. I didn't know what to do when I saw a little girl in one of the window of the building. Thinking quickly, I use One For All full calling to jump from the neighboring buildings to get to the window with the girl in it. From there I grabbed her and brought her to the crowd. 'The building is going to collapse any minute now I need to get the boys out!' I thought. I ran into the building using my Gran Torino style. I have to find them as fast as possible!

Todoroki's POV

Bakugou and I were searching one of the floors when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up thinking it was Bakugou but it was Midoriya!? She quickly grabbed Bakugou to making him cuss at her. "What are you doing Midoriya!" I said a little louder than normal.

"Saving your asses that's what!" She yelled before shoving us out a window. As she jumped out of the building collapsed behind her. 'If we had been in there any longer we would have been crushed' I thought.

"DEKU THERE WAS ONE MORE PERSON IN THERE!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?" Bakugou screamed a long with some more profanities.

"Don't worry I saw her and got her out in time. But you guys were still in the building so I had to get you out to" Midoriya said. He had said it with a smile but you could tell she was upset about something.

"That was terrible" Aizawa said with a disappointed look.

"What!? But we got all the civilians out before it collapsed!?" Yelled Bakugou fuming.

"Yes but I don't know why you left Midoriya to watch the civilians. If she were with you the building would have been cleared a whole lot faster" Aizawa scolded "And the only reason everyone was out, was because Midoriya disobeyed your orders and saved the last person AND the two of you!"

Midoriya's POV

I hated seeing the two of them get scolded but I was just as made as Aizawa was. 'Why didn't they let me help they've never agreed on anything before so why this and why now? Wait I do know why i-its because I'm a girl now isn't it? T-they dont act this way with the other girls. So why me? Can't they just pretend I'm back to normal and forget this ever happened!?

"Aizawa.......... can I go to my dorm now?" I asked this was are last class so he nodded and continued to yell at the boys. When I got to my dorm I closed the door put my back to the wall slid down. I started sobbing 'Everyone is treating me differently and not even like how they treat the other girls! They act like I can't do anything! And I hate seeing myself every time I look in the mirror I don't see ME I see a stranger! I hate it..... I hate it I hate it I hate it!! I hate everything!!

I get up and go to a box I kept behind some books and open it. There is a small switch blade and some bandages. 'Its been so long since the last time I cut a little over a year now I think?' I grabbed the blade and make a cut. It felt good like I let all my pressure and stress out. I sliced again and again and again and again.......... I knew what I was doing was wrong but it was easier than talking to people about how I feel. I don't like making people uncomfortable. Tears still streaming down my face I clean up and wrap my arms in the bandages. I remembered that I'm hanging out with Shinsou tomorrow and it brightens my mood a little. All I have to do is get through another day of school.

A/N

Hoped you liked the chapter!! I'll get the next one out as soon as possible!!