Chapter 15

Kirishima's POV

The Baku-squad and I were sitting on the common room floor watching a random movie. Uraraka and Tsu were in the kitchen doing who knows what. I was anxiously waiting for Bakubro to get back. I had known he was Bi for a while but I didn't know he liked Midoriya until he told me a few months back. Ever since I have been trying to get them to go out, but that's really hard when you know nothing about the love department. Suddenly the door to the common room opened to reveal the ash blond and the greenette. They were smiling until they saw most of us were awake and in the same room as them. They seemed to be shocked and embarrassed.

"W-well I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Kacchan!" Midoriya says rather loudly  "G-good night everyone!" Midoriya then quickly ran to their room. Bakubro on the other hand had a slightly pink tint on his cheeks. Suddenly Uraraka comes over from the kitchen as Bakugou was closing the door.

"YES!! my ship has sailed!! So how did your date go!!" Uraraka asked excitedly. She seemed really interested in someone else's love life. But I want some answers to sooo....

"Yeah!! how did it go did you confess!?" I ask with as much enthusiasm as a puppy on drugs. Bakubro seemed to be embarrassed and annoyed at all of the questioning.

"Tch, yeah yeah we confessed, but nothing is official yet" he replied with his usual angry tone, but you could see in his eyes that he was super happy. I congratulated him and Uraraka squealed about her ship finally sailing. And we all soon went to bed.

         -Time skip the next day-

Midoriya's POV

I woke up the next morning and decided to do some extra training. So I left to go to the training field. When I got there I saw Shinsou and a few other of his classmates and some 1-B kids there. Shinsou saw me and came up and we started to chat.

"Shinsou, guess what happened yesterday!!" I say with a butt load of excitement.

"Ummm.... I'm not sure what?" He replied with a smile.

"I confessed to Kacchan yesterday!!" I squealed.

"REALLY!? well how did it go!?" The insomniac asked enthusiastically.

"He like me to!! It's not 'official' yet but we're pretty much dating. I think. Hopefully. Maybe" I responded happily. I see Monoma walking over with his usual grin.

"Tsk, he only likes you now because your a girl. If you had never run into that thug. He would still think of you as a friend at most. And if I'm right you've like him since for ever. He's not a damn homo like you, Deku" he said all this with a voice like venom, poisoning my mind and making me rethink everything. Was he right? Kacchan did only start being nice to me when I turned into a girl. Maybe he doesn't really care about me. My thoughts were interrupted by Shinsou.

"Go the hell away Monoma!! Bakugou isn't the type to play with people's feelings like that!" Shinsou said defensively. That was the nicest thing Shinsou has ever said about Kacchan. Monoma starts to laugh in his weird way, when Kendo comes over and karate chops his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about him, I didn't realize he was such a homophobe" the orange haired girl said "anyway I hope you find a way to go back to normal. Though I got to say you look pretty cute as a girl!" She says with a wink and walks off dragging Monoma behind her.

"Do you want to train with me?" I say while turning to Shinsou. "Yeah why not!" He answered and we started sparring and the like. After about an hour of doing this we decided to call it quits and we went back to my dorm.

We were walking into the common room when we hear a loud 'BOOM!' noise. We could only assume it was Kacchan. As we enter the kitchen we see an angry looking pomeranian and a smug Jiggly Puff.

"So have you kissed yet or are waiting for marriage first?" Uraraka said tauntingly.

"If you say another word I'm gonna kill you round face!" Bakugou yelled about to explode again.

"Umm... Guys what are you fighting about?" I ask worriedly. Both of their heads snapped toward Shinso and I. Uraraka had this huge grin and ran up to me.

"Soooooo have the two of you kissed yet?" She asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"U-uhhhh W-WHAT!?" I Screech my face turning a dark shade of red.

"Why would you ask them that, round face!? Mind your own business!" Bakugou screamed.

"Well have you? Just answer the question" Uraraka urged.

"N-no we haven't kissed!" I yelled as Shinso died of laughter. The whole kitchen was a mess of Uraraka asking inappropriate questions and Kacchan throwing things at her. I was dying of embarrassment and Shinso was still laughing. Till finally I composed myself.

"STOP IT NOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. They all stopped except Shinso who was still laughing. I huffed "Why do you need to know all of this Uraraka?" I asked.

"For research purposes" She said as she giggled.

"Well we're not telling you anything anymore if this is gonna be how you act" I said sternly.

"Sure whatever mom" She said as she stalked off giggling and I sighed.

"What is he doing here" Kacchan asked as I helped Shinso off the floor.

"Shinso and I were training together this morning!" I say with a smile.

"So what are you doing today, Deku" Kacchan asked.

"Not sure yet" I responded. I was really just going to study and train so my day was relatively free.

"I'll get going wouldn't want to bother the two love birds, bye Midoriya" Shinso winked and left.

"Anyway, maybe you and I could do something today" Kacchan said kindly and with a pink face.

"Yeah maybe we could go to the mall or something and when we get back you can help me study!" I say excitedly "also are we a couple or.....?" I ask nervously fidgeting with my fingers.

"Y-yeah I guess so" he answers. Just hearing him say that made my heart skip a beat. 'Yes!! That means this is our first official date!!'

A/N

Hello again!!! How are you liking the story? If you like it please vote!!Honestly not sure how I'm going to end this lol so feel free to comment ideas and stuff!!
                                Yours truly,
                                             Author♡