Chapter 21

Everyone was silent for what felt like hours. I was sitting quietly at my fest hoping no one would say anything. Lucky got for me Aizawa walked in and started class. After school was over I made it a point to get out first, I really didn't want people to ask questions. I heard someone call my name but I ignored it, going to my quiet spot. Shinzo and I were the only ones that knew about how to get to the roof of UA. The two of us would come here when life was getting rough. I texted him to meet me up here I knew I was gonna need someone to talk to. About five minutes later he came up to me. I see worry spread across his face when he sees me.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked softly.

"No" was all I said back.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah. . . . . Monoma was right. Kacchan hasn't talked to me almost at all since I turned back. I tried to talk to him today and he yelled at me saying that he wanted me to stay away from him........" I say tears welling up in my eyes "I guess that means he really did only love me when I was a girl huh?" The tears now spilling down my cheeks. The purple haired boy pulled me close and I quietly sobbed into his chest.

Bakugou's POV

God I'm so stupid!!! How could I say that to him!? I was in my dorm room trying to think of ways to redeem myself to Izuku, but there is no way he'll take me back. I'm such a terrible boyfriend, no I'm not his boyfriend anymore, I'm probably not even his friend after that!!! Even from a young age I had built this wall around me, one that only he seemed to be able to penetrate. That infuriated me it felt like a weakness and so I was an asshole to him most of his life. I had finally accepted my feelings towards him and then he was turned into a girl!! Then I finally confessed and things were going great Until that stupid attack!! I was so worried I felt like it was my fault if I had only brought him with me he never would have gotten hurt!!! Or better yet if I had just stayed with him I could have protected him!! I was so ashamed that I couldn't face him and that made me angry. I didn't want anyone to be my weakness and here I was crying over a boy!! So I decided that Izuku deserves better than me. But why did I have to say it like that!? The whole class had an idea about how I was feeling so they weren't to hard on me, but they all still yelled at me for yelling at Midoriya. Someone suddenly interrupted my pity party by barging into my room. It was that purple haired freak Izuku hangs out with he looked pissed.

                               ~To Be Continued~