Chapter 14

Midoriya's POV

Ohh!! I'm so excited. It's like a date I didn't have to plan at all!! If it goes well then it might even be a good day to confess!! The plan I had originally was actually really complicated sooooo this could be easier!! Movies and some dinner afterwards~ maybe I can even convince him to stop at the park or something!!! Dear God Uraraka is ribbing off on me...... Movies...... himmmm I never asked what movie we were seeing.

"Hey Kacchan, what movie are we seeing?" I ask happily.

"The Exorcist" he said in a neutral tone.

"What's The Exorcist supposed be? I've never hear of it" I say honestly and a little curiously.

"The Exorcist is a horror movie" Kacchan said this with a smirk knowing how much I hate horror movies.

"W-what on s-second thought I have some homework to do we should turn back!" I say fast and sttudering. He just laughs at this.

"Well we're here already so we might as well watch the movie" I look up and sure enough we were at the theater. I groan and just think about how awful this will be. We go in buy our tickets and popcorn. I started to slow down a little. I know kacchan likes scary movies, but I do not enjoy them at all!! The last time I saw a scary movie I couldn't sleep for over a month!! As if he were reading my mind Kacchan grabbed my hand and squeezed it. My heart almost stopped!! That's right I have Kacchan here I can do this!! We take our sets and wait for the movie to start.

It finally starts and I try to enjoy it but this was to much!! I was death gripping my chair and I squeaked at almost every jump scare. I was almost in tears halfway through the movie. I guess Kacchan noticed because next thing I know he pulled me into his lap. At first I was startled but soon buried my head in his chest. Finally I hear the credits roll and people getting up. I lifted my head to see Kacchan blushing a little so I get up with a tinge of pink across my face. As we exit the theater I think about food. It was 6:37 P.M. at this point and I was hungry.

"S-so should we go out for dinner or go back to the dorms?" I ask quietly not sure if he'd be willing.

"Yeah I heard of this great new restaurant, we should go and see how it is" he says. Kacchan seemed nervous and Kacchan is never nervous.

"Y-yeah sounds great!" I say with a huge smile.

Bakugou's POV

God I didn't realize the movie was going to scare them that much. If I had know I wouldn't have insisted on it. But at the very least I got to cuddle with De-Izuku. Also I'm so glad they asked about dinner. I wasn't sure if Izuku would just want to go home after that. Dunce face was talking about a restaurant that he liked, so why not try it out? We started to walk up to it....and OH SHIT ITS FANCY!! Like Really fancy!

"This place looks expensive! Are you sure this is where you want to eat?" Izuku asked me. Honestly I had been saving a lot of money for a perfect date with Izuku. Like since we started at UA. So I wasn't really worried about it. Though I love how Izuku asked if I was ok with it even though I told them about it.

"Yeah, I've head this place is great" I say trying to keep it cool. "Ok if you say so" they answered. We walked inside and were seated at a table. We look though are menus and order.

"I would like the Yakitori with a side of sushi, please" I asked as nicely as I could, as to not come off as a complete asshole.

"Oh! My turn, umm can I have some Katsudon, please" Midoriya asked sweetly. Damn they are just to cute for  this world.

Midoriya's POV

We sit in an awkward silence for a minute before I decide to make small talk.

"So how are you feeling about the upcoming exams, I'm super nervous!" I say earning a chuckle from Kacchan.

"I'm feeling pretty confident, though I'm still studying almost nonstop" he replied with a smile "if you wanted we could plan a study day together or something like that" he added quickly.

"T-that sounds amazing!! I would love that Kacchan!" I say excitedly. I have never studied with kacchan before!! And HE invited me!! I was giddy just thinking about it. Before I could say any more the waitress came over with our food and left. Excited to try my Katsudon I quickly said 'Itadakimasu' and dig in.

"Mhm~~ this is so good!! Almost as good as my moms cooking!!" I say laughing a little. Kacchan seems to like his food to which is good! Though he sprinkled a pound of pepper on to it. For the rest of dinner we just chatted about whatever and enjoyed ourselves! We finished up and the waitress came over with our check. Kacchan quickly grabbed it and started to pay.

"Hey! I can pay for my portion. You shouldn't have to pay for all of it!!" I say trying to stop him, but he ignores me and continues.

"Its fine, I recommend the place so I'll pay" he said with a smirk. He wouldn't even let me see the check!! The waitress gives him is credit card back.

"Aww~~ I love seeing young couples come in, you two are so cute!" The waitress giggles and walks off. We're both a blushing mess after that comment. We leave now not sure what to talk about. The park! Maby he'll still want to go.

"D-do y-you want to go t-t-to the p-park or something?" I ask him though it came out extremely quiet and stuttery. At first I didn't think he heard me but he answered "Y-yeah that sounds really n-nice!" He answered enthusiastically. We got to the park and sat at a nice little bench. It was a nother uncomfortable silence before I tried to speak.

"So-" "He-" we both tried to say something at the same Time. I giggled a little and he chuckled.

"You go first" I say kindly.

"O-oh ok! Well ummm listen I know you probably don't like me all that much and I don't know what made you come out with me tonight, but I really really like you, like I think I love y-you!" He said it so fast I wasn't sure what to think but then my eyes started to water and Kacchan had a startled look on his face.

"I-I love you t-t-to!!" I say- well more like yell. He look relieved but still worried as I did not stop crying.

"A-are you ok?" He asked with concern.

"Y-yeah, it's just I never thought I would hear those words come for you" I say with a shaky voice. I then rap my arms around him. I look up at him with the biggest smile ever as he look down at me with loving eyes.

"It's getting late we need to head back to the dorms" he says with a happy tone. "Ok!" I say just as happy.

A/N

1259 words!! That's a new record for me!! Hope you liked this chapter!! I'm excited to write the next one! have a great morning/evening!!
                                          Love,
                                                  Author♡