Chapter 3

As I'm sitting at my desk a beautiful red head walks out of the elevator and towards me she looks first as though she recognizes me but then her expression turns into a smirk as she reaches me. She walks right past me and is about to open and walk into Chazs' office, much to her dismay its locked and she bangs her head on the locked door, i tried to stifle my giggle but failed which earned me a deadly glare as she walked over to me and asked if "Chazy" was in his office... something deep within me churned as i heard his nickname from her lips.. "No" i said, "Mr. Vincent has yet to get into his office this morning, may I ask who you are and would you like to leave a message for him?".... "why are you lying to me you slut? I can smell him all over you!!" ignoring the insult i unconsciously sniff myself and smell nothing.... " smell him on me? what are you talking about you deranged woman I smell only like myself!! "

She raised her hand in motion to slap me to which I stood up and gripped her hand and pushed her onto the wall and warned her never to try that again if she wants use of those hands. I am gently pulled away by what i presumed to be Chaz judging by the shocks through my body. I look back at her and see her look terrified at me then shakes her head and looks at Chaz and demands he fire me right now because I disrespected his intended Luna fiancee. "Luna?" they both turned a stared at me with realization as i said the word, Chaz swiftly grips my hands and rests his head on my neck and inhaled me? huh? his nose brushes against my neck and causes me to shiver... what was that? he watches me and said.."pay no mind to her ramblings, that title belongs to only one person Mackenzie and she will know who she is when the time comes" ...."You ! come with me he says to the red head as he walks into Deans office once more and slams the door.

(INSIDE) .... "WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING NATASHA?! HOW COULD YOU WALTZ IN HERE AND DISRESPECT MY MATE AND FURTHERMORE CALL YOURSELF THE FUTURE LUNA, AND MY FIANCEE?? WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN??"

"I'm sorry Chazy"..."don't call me that!!" ... "I'm sorry okay, I just want you so much and you know how much our parents want this for us!"

"No ! i know how much your parents want this for you! you have your own mate out there for Goddess sakes why won't you give up and accept that i will never take you as mine. My parents want me to be happy with my mate ! as your parents should want the same for you!! I only have one mate and she's currently sitting outside at her desk... not you! don't you dare say anything like you said today ever again!"

"Calm down bro and stop shouting or she would hear you and she might panic and run away!".... " she would never! plus I know where she lives".

"Chaz I'm sorry okay, I won't mess with your mate again and i will speak to my parents and let them know that you've found your mate..Sigh.."

" No need Natasha.. I will go with you and speak to them once and for all and put this whole thing to rest.." ...."very well Chaz... when shall you come over?"...... " right now ! lets go ! .... Dean you stay here with Mackenzie" ..... "Yes Alpha"

MACKENZIES' POV

I watched as Chaz and the redhead walk out of Deans office and towards the elevator without as much as a sideways glance my way, I feel a slight twinge of envy as they enter looking like the perfect couple going into the elevator and disappearing.

I then decide to do a little research as I open a private browser on the computer. ( 5 minutes later ) "gasp... oh my God" i whisper to myself as i continue reading what I have discovered.
A Luna is the female mate to an Alpha known mostly in werewolf legends and stories. A werewolf would know it's mate by their distinct scent and also by touch, mates tend to feel sparks once they come in contact with their destined mates. Werewolves are able to shift between human and wolf forms.

I immediately close the browser and run towards the ladies room and lock myself in as I start to hyperventilate running last night as well as today through my mind once more... The Alpha wolf... the sparks... his ability to understand and respond to me... " werewolves are real! and living among us... oh my goodness..so...so..soo... does that mean that Chaz is a wolf? does that mean that Chaz is my mate? is Chaz the wolf from last night? that cant be... he didn't have any injuries when i saw him.. so... do I have 2 mates?".