Chapter 8

MACKENZIES' POV

It's been a day and a half since my memory came back and accepting my Luna role, I am currently getting ready to meet Greg for dinner to talk things through. I'm not exactly sure how to let him down easily and I am hoping he will understand and let go like we had agreed at the beginning.

I walk into the restaurant and notice a few guys give me flirty winks, but as per usual I ignore, I see Greg sitting at the table waiting and right on cue as if sensing me he looks up and hits me with his boyishly handsome and charming smile. " Hey Zizie babe... I missed you how have you been? Please have a seat." ...."thank you, you look very dashing Greg"... the waiter comes and takes our orders and disappears as quickly as he came... " So...uh Greg... I have something to discuss with you as I told you over the phone.".... " You've met someone haven't you?" .... I stare at him and I'm sure my face betrays me before my words can. " yes I have... and I'm sorry but I do care a lot about him and want to see where this goes with him... do you understand?" ..... " Yes Zizie I do understand... I understand very well... I also met someone when I travelled... the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on... and I just could not resist... I had to have her."....." oh my! what a great coincidence that we both found other people at the same time! this is fantastic !".... "yes Zizie it is but I must confess that I have been seeing her for quite some time... I just didn't know how to tell you...I didn...." stop Greg... you should have told me from the moment you met her, I always knew you where sleeping around, but it didnt bother me...come onnnnnnn!!".... he looks at me surprised and asked... "you knew this whole time?" to which I nod.

He sits back in his chair and shakes his head in disbelief, " I cant believe you knew this whole time and said nothing.".... "does she know about me?" .... "yes she does and she agreed to keep us a secret until you met someone"...."... "wow you kept that woman in the dark for almost 2 years? my goodness she is patient... I would love to meet her though and introduce you to mine as well"....." that sounds great !... well lets enjoy our final dinner as a couple then we shall get together for a double date later on."

There's a slight tingle at the back of my head and the hairs on my neck and arms stand lightly as if to alert me... I'm being watched! I don't look around immediately as to arouse suspision... I instead take out my make up mirror and lipstick and look around while reapplying... Just behind me I notice a couple seated at a table staring in my direction... but I'm unsure if its me or if its Greg... why would it be Greg though? It has to be me.

"Greg, don't make it too obvious but look over my left shoulder theres a couple sitting there constantly staring our way.. do you know them?"...." no, never seen them before... should I go over and inquire?".... " down boy... lets just get out of here, they're creeping me out!".... after we pay our tab and leave the couple are out the door behind us Greg walks me to my car for safety and I drive him to his, also for safety, I watch him drive off and wait to see if they'll follow... however they do not...

"So its me you're after" I decide to call Chaz to ensure he didn't ask anyone to watch me.

"hello"
"hey, quick and random question!"
"okay , shoot!"
"did you send anyone to spy on me while I was at dinner with Greg?"
" that was tonight?!"
" okay I'll take that as a no"
"no I didnt, because I didnt remember!... did you tell him it's over?... WAIT !!!!.......why do you ask if I have someone following you?"
"no reason...I gotta go, I'll call you later"
"Mackenzie wait! are you in dange...." *Click* I hung up

*Bzzzzzt*Bzzzzzzt*Bzzzzzt*Bzzzzzzzt*

I put my car in gear and zoom straight out of the parking lot and unto the highway and I see my guests are trying to keep up with me. A million thoughts run through my mind at once and once we got to a deserted road I made the rash descision to pull over and get out of my car. They pull up to a stop and get out of their car and walk cautiously towards me. " WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?"... the woman stepped forward..."Our master sent us to track you, and if we could...to kill you...he also gave us a message...* you've already lost the ones you loved the most, do not be responsible for the death of others...give up your life and they will be spared*".... I couldn't help but give out the loudest and biggest laugh in my life.

" The only blood that will be shed is yours!"... In one swift movement they both shift but I do not..and they start circling me...eventually Xeon gets fed up and pushes forward and attacks them, we drag our claws down the side of the she wolf who whimpers and crashes into a tree and that enrages her partner who charges at us and we catch him by his neck and look into his eyes reading his memories * Unknown man... If you do not get to kill her, let yourself be captured so we can track you and find her abode and kill her and all her loved ones ! hahahahahahahahahaa* Then I slam him unto the road knocking him unconscious like his little girlfriend. I load them into their car and drive them to the edge of our teritory I hoist them up over a tree by a cliff after I added a lot of silver accessories to their bodies and left them there and drove back to my car and made my way home.