Chapter 26

Masons' outfit shown above

Through out the fighting and madness I can not find my mate, you'd think as he's the biggest wolf he'd be the easiest to see.

There are two Shadows coming towards me from different directions...one jumps at me while the other slides to knock me off my feet...a smart choice of move but not a very good attempt because naturally I'm faster.. I jump above and do a mid air kick throwing one back onto a tree breaking it on impact while the other is up and running towards me again with a dagger this time...making swipes at me while I dodge and attempt to counter... the shadow aims high for my chest while I duck and pull my special blade and drag it across it's stomach... it cries out an eerie cry I have never heard before before falling to the floor and wreathing in pain.

I watch as life quickly slips from its face then throw melting powder over the body to make sure it stays dead! .... I get tackled and go tumbling with another shadow... we are rolling while fighting, I kick it off me and spin around to get up and attack when I'm brought to my knees by excruciating pain stabbing through my side and I know immediately that I'm feeling my mates pains then I hear the most ground breaking painful howl followed by the howls of the pack members and I know right then it's time to shift to save my mate.

Xeon is running through the fight...biting and killing shadows as she runs to Titus, we find him surrounded by pack warriors who in turn are surrounded by shadows trying to get to Titus because they know... he will be my weakness... we pick up speed and charge fully ahead, jumping right over them landing by our mates side... I mind link the warriors...* I'm going to make a shield around us..after I do that..shift to hold it while I tend to Titus*... (in unison) ** Yes Luna!!** ( I shift and make the shield then they shift and do as they practiced to hold the shield while the shadows fight to break through)

I rub his fur..his breathing is shallow..I hear Xeon howling in sorrow in my mind... *Xe I think we have to bite him... to make him fully like us..he's dying!...*.... ** then lets bite him!..hurry!!** * Titus I need you to let Chaz take over..I know you're still in wolf form to try to save him but you'll both die if this continues... shift so we can bite you and make you like us...* he shifts back and I immediately take Chaz into my arms and extend my canines and pierce into his heart then into his neck..I give him a kiss to share my energy and watch as his wounds heal rapidly.