Chapter 11

CHAZ'S POV

I woke up from the best sleep I've ever had, I reached out to pull Mackenzie closer but she was gone... I can smell breakfast being prepared so I know she's in the kitchen.. I lay my hands under my head and replay last night in my mind, reliving her touch..her voice... her body... "fuccccck her body" I bit my lips as desire courses through me once more and I can see my dick like a tent pole under the sheets... then I remembered she marked me and I hopped out of bed and into the bathroom to see what it looks like... I turn my neck in the mirror to see what looked like a flower of some sort with 2 wolves howling up under it..one black the other white with red... very unusual and very beautiful.

I take a quick shower and dress then head downstairs to the kitchen... as soon as I turned the corner I had to stop in my tracks as I saw Mackenzie flit around the kitchen a lace panty and bra set covered by a see through robe.. as she bends low to get something from the cupboard giving me the full view..my wolf is at her ass gripping her waist stiff and ready... she yelped and stood up from surprise... I steadied her and put my face in the crook of her neck inhaling .... *TITUS* * little mate... do you have any idea what you're doing to us right now? do you have any idea how fuckable you are right now?..... mmmmm we can smell your delicious arousal Mackenzie... we are gonna fuck you so hard right now...you'd be sore and exhausted for weeks!* ripping her panties off then unzipping my pants... spreading her legs as I bend her over the counter... I used my fingers to touch her... fuck shes so wet and ready.. I hear her moan slightly.

I remove my finger and hear her whimper then gasp as my cock slams into her then she groans in pure estacy... I take one breast in my hand while the other hand is gently placed around her neck as i pound her pussy so hard and so deep... her breathing and moans of pleasure fueling me... I kiss her neck and suck leaving purple hickeys as I go and I feel her quiver around my dick so I move one hand to assault her clit " cum for me baby " and she did just that while screaming my name and soon after I'm doing the same as I fill her up with my cum.

We are ragged sitting on the stools in the kitchen when I hear my brothers voice at the door about to come in... Mackenzie looks at me wide eyed and I scooped her up and raced to her room before he saw any part of my mate that only I was meant to see.
I fixed myself and went back down as Mackenzie showered. " hey bro I thought I'd find you here, the others have left to take the rogues to Greenland and... gasp!... oh my goddess she marked you !! (he sniffs) and you've mated (he smirks) recently too "... "be quiet, yes and yes!" I turn to head into the kitchen and he walks in behind me when I notice her shredded panty on the floor... I  walk over pick it up and stuff it quickly into my pocket.

" So did you mark her? "... "of course I did"... "what kind of flower is that though?"...." I'm not sure..."... " It's called a Hibiscus flower..my favorite flower"... I turn to see my mate looking at us intently and smiling.. " Good morning " she says to which we both answered and she went about her breakfast making 3 plates and 3 mugs of her favorite coffee for us... "what does your bite look like babe?" she turned to me and pulled her collar to expose her neck it has one wolf half black half white with red... " beautiful isn't it?" i nod absentmindedly and then we ate our breakfast.

After breakfast it seemed as though everyone was pouring into her house, I noticed that her brother and Natasha had also marked each other. " Good Morning Mackenzie, Chaz" .. "Please everyone can me Kenzie, except for you Chaz.."..."why not me?" i ask feeling hurt.." for you I'm Zizie"... I smile.. " okay Zizie"... "ahem ! so we came here to find out when you two intended to mark each other and introduce her as Luna but I see half of the question has been answered.."... " today or tomorrow is fine for me" Zizie said and I nodded , my mothers face lit up... " Okay !! so tomorrow!! gives me time to prepare and for you to go shopping for a dress... " after 300 years... I still hate shopping !! but i'll go for Chazs' sake"

"also Chaz remember we have the board meeting the day after tomorrow to attend, you as well Dean... my father smiles as we both salute nd say "yes boss". I give her my credit card and she very reluctantly took it as the ladies dragged her out to go shopping... I decided to use this time to catch up on my Alpha duties I missed yesterday, cause goddess knows, my mom is not gonna release her any time soon. I make my way to my office, not missing the stares of my people as I pass... mostly the she wolves.. stares directed at my neck, my mark and my love bites..I purposely went home and changed into a v neck shirt so those she wolves will finally let me be once they see I'm taken now.

I walk towards my office and groan as I see the pile of documents on my desk, I sit down and get to work.. I pick up a call from my landline.. Is from the Greenland prison letting me know my members and the prisoners have arrived * that was quick* I spoke to them and explained in detail the situation and asked them to try and find out what they could and thanked them for helping me.. As soon as I hung up the smell of arousal hit me.. it was disgusting and then in entered Aubrey the unmated he wolves pack blunt.. She's wearing a short skirt and tank top with no bra and Im pretty sure no underwear either and heels, too much make up and an awful perfume.. " Hey Chaz, long time no see"... " Its Alpha to you Aubrey and I would like to keep the long time no see that way"... "still playing hard to get Alpha"... " I am not playing hard to get Aubrey, I am !.. and I'm also taken, spoken for and mated so please leave"... "since when? how can that be? is it Tasha?..* I mindlink my brother to come and get this blunt from my office, i don't want to risk touching her and have Zizie smell her on me.

Just thinking of her makes me smile and slip into my own world, I notice Dean entering just as Aubrey blows some kind of powder in my face and smiles suggestively at me... I run to wash my face but Dean stops me to get a sample to take to the lab to see what it is.. I washed it off and went back into my office... Dean mindlinked me to let me know he arrested Aubrey until we new what the powder was.