Chapter 16

MACKENZIES' POV

I'm awoken by the most excruciating heat and pain flowing through my body I jump out of bed screaming and tearing at my skin. I make a dash downstairs hearing Chaz call out to me and running past our family who in turn take off running after me.. I get out into my back yard and drop to my knees and cry out in pain..*she's changing* I hear someone say as I scream to the top of my lungs and begin to hear bones cracking and breaking and feel my skin tear itself away.

I pant heavily and feel myself change, after what feels like forever I open my eyes and my vision is extraordinary and so is my hearing. I look down and see my paws... and look at the others who are looking at me in awe I try walking to which my movement is clumsy and wobbly and make my way to my window to see my reflection and oh my gosh its amazing I hear Xeon chuckle at me.

I turn when I hear the sounds of bones breaking and see the others shifting to their wolves but none of them are as large as I am.. Titus makes his way to me and rubs against my neck which causes us to shiver at the touch. *Lets all go for a run* he says through mind link and I yip in response to him. He looks to the others and they all nod and we all take off into the forest, I have never felt so free!!! dodging branches jumping over logs running under the moon light at lightening speed.

I hear hundreds of paws approaching and howls to which I recognize as our pack Titus and I howl in response and they do the same as we join and stampede through the forest on our first run as Alpha and Luna, it was magnificent as I can hear their excited chatter to each other through the pack link about running with their Luna. We ran for hours going no where in particular making sure not to cross over into another packs territory.

I slow to a stop when I noticed there are other wolves in the terrain observing us and the others did to and they looked at me and I in return motioned for them to look at the terrain through the trees and began growling... I walked up to the boundary line and then they did the same along with my pack.

I changed back and found myself in a flowing silver dress and as my pack did the same they realized in amazement that they where clothed as well, the other wolves shifted and got dressed but kept their eyes on us.. *I am Alpha Steve of Blue Steel Pack this is my Beta Mika, my Delta JJ and my Gamma Reid* looking right at me while speaking...* and who are you beautiful lady?* which earns a growl from Chaz.