Chapter 24

( Mackenzie & Masons Mother shown above - Sonia )

(time skip)

Chazs' POV

We have been in serious training for about 2 months now, since Zizies parents returned and told us about The Shadows and why they are hunting them... it still boils my just thinking about it.. hunting them down for the soil purpose of draining their blood to drink then carving out their hearts and eyes t o eat to gain their powers... how barbaric and inhumane... *rolls eyes* well they are in-humans so I suppose that statement is rhetorical, *sigh* I will do anything to protect my mate...even if it means dying in her place.

)-( Boom ! ..... Boom!..... Boom!.....)-( ... I'm thrown from my spot as bombs drop from seemingly every direction )-( ahhhhhh!!! oh my goddess!!! Boom!.... Boom !!... I lift myself up and look around see my members especially women and children running trying to get to our safe houses while bombs continue to drop... I see the warriors gather up the pups and run as fast as they could to take them to safety, then I see a faint red light glow from in front of the pack house and quickly build, brighten and spread all around us..passing through me like a shockwave. I gather myself and run towards the source. I see my mate dressed in warrior clothes... not the time to be thinking sexy kinky thoughts but... damnnnn... anyway! Alpha mode on!

She seems to have built a barrier around the town  giving everyone time to get to safety, with the drop of each bomb onto the barrier a little blood seeps from her nose but still she looks at me with a reassuring smile and says the sweetest thing ever... * get your ass moving and be helpful Alpha before I kill you my bloody self!! stop gawking at me!! * with one final glare she turns away and I head off.

Her brother and parents head pass me at full speed as I enter the house, all clad in warrior clothes... waw... Natasha is right behind in our uniforms in battle mode. After I check on the elders and pups I make my way back outside to join the battle.

Here we go !.....