Chapter 5

MACKENZIES' POV

I wake up early and slowly get ready to head out to work, with so much on my mind. I stare at myself in my mirror... my Hazel eyes, chocolate complexion, my plump pink lips, high cheek bones, hourglass figure, long legs and long brown hair pulled up into a neat bun. I apply what little make up I wear then put my pumps on and head out to face my day.

I do my usual booting up then make 3 cups of coffee and head out to distribute to Dean and Chaz who I noticed where extra early today.
I then went to my desk to start my work day. At lunch time I sit in the kitchen and eat my home cooked meal, I see Chaz waltz in with Dean as well as Mr. Vincent their father and who I presume to be their mother Mrs. Vincent. They all just stand there and stare at me and I begin to shrink into my seat feeling very uncomfortable..

"Ahem.. Mackenzie i'm just introducing you to my parents Mr. Michael Vincent my dad and Mrs. Caroline Vincent my mom.." Mrs. Vincent rushes forward and hauls me into a bone crushing hug then gasps slightly and pulls away and stares at me even more... (weird much)... " it's a pleasure to meet you Mr & Mrs Vincent, officially. "oh please dear ! call us Michael and Caroline ! we insist"... "I'm sorry but I don't think its very professional to do that.... "nonsense we wouldn't have it any other way!" ... I smile and say okay to which she beams and pulls everyone out so I can finish my lunch.

I barely realize that Chaz is still there and has made his over and helped himself to my food, then smack his perfect lips together and says absolutely scrumptious ! I blush and say thank you, then he smiles and briskly walks away.

I finish my lunch and had back to work, an hour later I am greeted by the usual flare of my younger twin brother Mason.... " Hey sissy! it's been ages since I visited... how is my favorite wombmate these days?"..... "hello Mase where are you hitting me up from now?... " Brazil dear sis.. I brought you lots of souvenirs as per usual.."... " thank you ... so! how lo...." ..... we are interrupted by the redhead slamming Chazs' door and speed walking to Mason saying... Mate? I turn to see Mason staring at her as she approaches and he swoops down and picks her up and they have a passionate make out session... " ahem !"

"Sorry sissy".... "what the hell is going on Mase?.... mate?.... what the hell?... and you just start making out with a random stranger?... wait !... with my bosses Fiancee!?... ......."what?!"... he pushes her off... " no no I'm not.. Please let me explain!".... "later...not right now, I need to speak to my sister first and explain a lot of things." ....... Chaz interjects ... " I would like to be there with my mate when you explain to her what is going on"...

I look at Mason quizzically as he nods towards Chaz. So he decides to call it an early day and we all head to my house -_-