𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻 : 零/一

ARC I :

' forlorn i was, misconstrued you left me.
i became a product of a lack of your vestige, as such i was vapid. '

- Story POV :

It was like any regular day at Takanashi Productions - nothing big or small occurred there: just clear sounds of keyboards being clicked repetitively without any avail; work being completed tirelessly; making sure that the schedules won't go wrong.

However, just as soon IDOLiSH7 had arrived at the main office of the building, a certain blonde-haired woman emerged out of the meeting room across the hall with a frantic expression.

"Manager-san? Why are you in such a state? Did something bad happen?" The second youngest member, Izumi Iori, asked in slight confusion.

"Minna-san! Please gather in the boardroom right now! Oto-san.. I mean President-san has something to inform us and I believe that this must be something very important!" Tsumugi slightly trembles at her own words, which shocked the idol group: the president almost never asks for their presence on such small notice.

Being the leader of the group, Nikaido Yamato sighs and hurries the members over to the conference room, "Let's go everyone, we don't want to create more trouble for the agency and our manager."

Everyone nods as they approach the door. As if time slowed down, the door opened at a pace that felt like they were in excruciating pain during that very moment.

There stood an older-looking man who looked similar to their manager, that had a serious and quite unsettling gaze.

"Please, sit down here." the president gestured his hand out, indicating them to sit on the couches.

"Y-yes sir..." IDOLiSH7's lips quivered, especially Nanase Riku's. His heart slammed out of his chest rapidly but, he tried to keep it at bay to not cause any more concerns.

Nikaido Yamato, Nanase Riku, Izumi Iori, Izumi Mitsuki, Rokuya Nagi, Osaka Sougo and Yotsuba Tamaki drowned in the silence that materialised when they all settled down.

It was unbearable to the point where Tamaki nearly lost it. Even so, Sougo managed to keep him steady.

Otoharu Takanashi finally revealed some sort of expression, though it made everyone alarmed to some degree, he sighed. The idol group gulped and choked down their worries to prepare them for what's to come.

"I have called you here on such short notice because we had received some news just this morning." he lifts his head up, just to show death crawling into his stare, "We are here to tell you that ..."

Everyone inhaled, waiting for him to finish his sentence when all of a sudden, a familiar voice echoed ...

"We'll be working with TRIGGER and RE:VALE on an upcoming project!" Ogami Banri snickered while entering in the room.

To add to their horror, their manager unironically threw in jazz hands and giggled.

Riku exhaled with relief with his hand above where his heart was placed, "That was PAINFUL to go through! Hahh ... But hearing that we'll be working with TRIGGER and RE:VALE, I can finally perform with Tenn-nii and the rest of our senpais, yay!" he raised his arms up in contentment.

The rest of ID7 were as equally shocked as Riku was. They couldn't imagine that after beating them in Black or White Music Fantasia, they would have the opportunity to work alongside them so soon.

"W-we're going to work with TRIGGER? And also RE:VALE? I'm glad that we were given a chance to work with them!" the shortest member, Mitsuki, cheered with glee.