- ☆

Riku's POV :

It all fell silent. The atmosphere returned to how it was like when I first arrived back the dorms yesterday.

These days have gotten really busy : Yamato-san had to leave really early for an interview (that was distant from where the Takanashi Productions Agency was); Mitsuki was invited to co-host an episode with an interactive audience; MEZZO had to attend a mediocre music show later in the day; Iori and Nagi had a joint-talk on another TV show.

Everyone but me had something to do.

Hah... Honestly, this kind of feels like I'm not doing anything to prove myself of my capability as an idol (though it's my day off), I appear like I'm an outcast.

Though I know it's just not true, I need to stop thinking negatively when it comes to things like this.

Ping!

There was a message on the IDOLiSH7 RabbitChat.

Ah ... Haha ... Sougo-san just made sure to tell the rest of the group that I'm going out to buy a present.

My fingertips instantaneously typed in the chat to confirm Sougo's words.

' Minna! Do not worry about me! I have my inhaler in my bag, plus I'm wearing a muffler so everything is fine! Good luck everyone with their jobs! *cheering emoji* '

I shouldn't wait up the remaining time I had left of the day so bringing my carrier with me, putting my unembellished, milky trainers on and out of the door I left.

To go unnoticed, I took out a face mask and raised my warm hood. Being troublesome with my severe asthma is already enough to got through, so I'd rather not be seen by our fans.

As if my eyelashes had frozen, a breeze blew towards my direction. It was really relaxing for once.

I felt more free.

Little did I know what was to come on that day ..

- Story POV :

The streets were surprisingly empty, Riku was puzzled at that occurrence. Usually, there would be crowds of people out in lines to purchase items they needed.

He strolled through the lane, searching the stores that encircled the high road.

His hums echoed, which had made all living creatures (from insects to birds, to cats roaming close by) stop to admire the charming melody ringing through the air.

When he had come across a prodigious mall near Zero Arena, the extroverted boy in his late teens had rushed into the tremendous building.

Riku had come to realise that he had no actual idea in mind of what to give to Kujo Tenn. It's been 5 years since the twins had separated, which meant that Tenn's interests may have changed a lot while they were apart.

However, a sparkle struck beside the red head idol's right. What stood next to him was a jewelry store : the items contained in the glass boxes glistened under the vivid light above it, it was breathtaking.

One of the cases contained two silver bracelets, ruby and pink tourmaline-stoned bracelets.

It had perfectly matched both of the siblings' orbs, it was as if it was there to lure in Riku.

Slowly entering the jeweller's shop, he had been drawn towards that exact glass covering to where the wristlets were located.

Just at how enthralled he was, Riku had removed his hood from his head in order to see them clearly.