- With Sougo and Tamaki : Story POV -

"Great job you too! The pre-recordings were awesome, we hope to have MEZZO again." the producer reached to shake hands, to which Sougo returned the gesture.

"Thank you very much!" he had released himself from the grip.

Silently bowing in respect, MEZZO raised their heads. Naturally, the all-rounder of ID7 waved goodbye as well afterwards.

Sougo turned to Tamaki, who instantly dug into his favourite food.

As per usual, the pastel blue-locked student savoured the wonderful pudding in his mouth, letting himself melt at the sensation.

"Tamaki-kun, what are you doing? We need to go back to the dorms."

He tried to drag the boy but he noticed something was wrong, the chewing suddenly stopped. Tamaki was looking down at the door, not moving a single inch from where he was.

The lavender-orbed male peered over his partner's shoulder, "Huh ... Tamaki-kun? Are you alright?"

He kept moving side to side to earn any reaction from him but all he received was a slight frown from those lapis eyes of Tamaki.

"Sou-chan, don't you think that ... maybe Rik-kun is experiencing too much pressure?"

Then, it had reminded Sougo of something.

He was supposed to talk to Iori and Manager-san about what he encountered the other night.

"What makes you think that Tamaki-kun?" he slowly responded, while literal sweat started to form on his forehead.

He wanted to stay composed to undertand Tamaki's viewpoint.

Pivoting to face Sougo, the skilled dancer of IDOLiSH7 blinks at him slowly, trying to articulate himself so he could understand what he meant.

"Hm, Rik-kun normally acts ... How do I say it? Panicky? Yeah, somewhat similar. When Iori-rin told us about Rik-kun, it was like Rik-kun shooed them away ya know?" he closed his eyes with satisfaction after taking another scoop Ousama Pudding, "I mean, Rik-kun is the type to notify us himself, even if he was tired. Iorin and Nagi-cchi did return quite quickly after Mikki sent them to check on Rik-kun."

Sougo gaped at how accurate and observant this boy was, he always seemed laidback and dismissive of everything.

He had not come to this conclusion in any way shape or form, he didn't even acknowledge how rapid the two boys had arrived back into the living room at that time.

Onstentatious strands that swooped on top of the boy's head swung in front of the male's eyes, processing information to inform the other two later on.

Before Tamaki could say anything else, Sougo swiftly hid his current thoughts from his partner, he grinned at how sharp he was, "Tamaki-kun, you're really perceptive, aren't you?"

"Mmm ... Dunno what that means. Don't use big words with me, it's too hard."

His face dulled at the assertion, he had totally forgot that Tamaki considered himself as dumb.

The benevolence and warmth inside of Sougo made him sigh in forfeit, "Haha, of course you don't."

"Ah Sou-chan, we should get going." Tamaki finally moved out of his place towards the exit door.

"Sure, let's go. Besides, I need to make an urgent call while we get back home."

The other nodded in acknowledgment, though he wasn't actually paying attention to him but rather, eating his second pot of his food.