- Story POV :

Riku scraped his feet against the concrete ground in the rain.

When was the last time he truely felt this devastated? This was even worse than Tenn leaving him behind with that man ...

Having hoped that Tenn kept a special place for Riku deep down in his heart, all he saw was enough proof for him.

Riku wasn't needed. That girl, Aya, has his spot now.

He had survived five excruciating five whole years with that empty hole in his ticker, Riku's grip on the umbrella had been released.

It was like his lungs wanted to fail on him. He didn't want to believe the sight but the carnelian boy already knew it wasn't an illusion.

Approaching the rails that acted like a barrier, Riku leaned against it with his arms crosses on top of it.

Where did he go wrong?

The comforting wind entangled with the centre's claret-red, luscious locks of his.

Whatever part of Zero Arena the kid was, the landscape in front of him was out of this world. As if it was like a game ... A game that was programmed for an untimely demise, huh?

Riku extended his arms out and formed a camera with his hands.

"This would've been a perfect time to take a photo-"

He suddenly remembers the shattered polariod camera he had bought for his brother. No, he's no longer that.

The boy shook his head and rested an arm down on the frames.

With the other hand out, Riku peered towards it.

All Nanase saw in front of him was his body slowly disappearing into thin air ..

Cough. Cough.

Blood had come out of his mouth.

What was happening to him? Riku was afraid of this but he didn't scream.

More and more coughs began to escape and eventually rang through the neighbourhood.

The vermillion-eyed teen's blood had dripped down the river below him. Wiping it away, he decided to imitate that devilish Kujo Tenn from his dream.

Taking out the wristlets from his bag and throwing his carriers aside, he stood atop of the bars.

For reason, Riku thought that he should wear both of the bracelets in honour of his new found friend, Hanemiya, so he did.

He frolicked on the railings, having the time of his life.

Ping!

Hmm?

Pulling out his phone, Riku noticed a message from one of his colleagues, Mitsuki.

' Hey Riku! Where are you? Sougo told us that you should've arrived around noon! It's 5pm! '

Was it really? His eyes shifted towards the time, it really was 5pm.

Riku replied to not cause any worry :

' Ah Mitsuki! There's traffic right now so I'll arrive a bit later! It unexpectedly took long to get the present I got so don't worry about me. '

Had he forgetten to press send? The amount of scolding he'll receive, how troublesome to go through.

Riku sighs and slips his device away. He places his hands behind his back and took his time enjoy everything around him. Surely enough, Riku had close his fluttering eyes and breathing the pure oxygen around him.