Chapter 3

" Iya Gbemi I need you to take me to your herbalist."  " Iya Dayo, who vex you?"

" It's that so-called daughter-in-law of mine, oooo. Can you believe because of her my son screamed at me and was saying he will beat me."  " I haven't met this your daughter-in-law but I will take you later today." " I trust na."

" Anyway do you know that party I told you about?" " Yes, the talk of the town na." " I got my outfit today and the designer even made it faster than I thought ooo."  " I will tell Dayo's wife to make me one since she's a designer. She won't even dare not to make me one."

" Iya Dayo, I know you too well. You must have done something to her, but it's none of my business. Let us go to the herbalist."

Ada pov

" Mommy I will go back tomorrow." Talking to her mom over the phone." "Okay, Mama."

" Ada Who are you talking to ooo, Mercy asked."  " It's just my mom. She wants me to go back to my house."

" Your Mother-in-law is back right?" " Yes, and my life is like hell." "You just have to be patient with herooo, but if she steps on your toe give it too her."

" Okay, but can you imagine 3 days ago; she slapped me and my husband didn't say anything about it. He was just supporting his mother the whole time."

Mercy started laughing.

" Why are you laughing na?" " Didn't we warn you about him? Face the consequence. No mother-in-law will try that nonsense with me and survive a month."  " You and your troublesome self  Anyway I want to close the boutique for today. I want to go to my husband's house."

" Now that's my girl. Oya pepper them." " Leave my shop now."

Dayo's Pov

" Guys I don't even understand them anymore. My mother hasn't even spent 2 weeks with us and she and my wife have become revivals in the house."

Chris: " My guy I told you go and enjoy your life. The only way to forget about it is by drinking and having fun with ladies. Should I bring some ladies for you or what do you think guys?"

" You will one day catch STDs and I will not say sorry- (Charles)"

" I can never ever sleep with another lady.  I'm not going back to that mess."

" We all know you Dayo. You will end up sleeping with one girl and asking us to help you clean it up."

" Johnson, it won't be well with you."

" I was just joking ooo, but if you cheat Ada will leave you  and me I'm taking her from you ooooo."

" Guys I go kill this bastard here."

◾️◾️◾️◾️

" Mama what did you do." " I just moved your stuff to the guest room."

" Did I tell you I was moving out of the house or what. Mama, I'm on my knees please if I have wrong you in the past forgive me. ( sobbing)  I know you don't want me to be with your son, but I love him and he also loves me. Whatever you want me to do I go do it. I don't want us to fight anymore. I just want us to be that daughter and Mother-in-law."

" What is the meaning of all of this pleading? Ok whatever take it back into your room." " Thank you ma."

Ada quickly packed her stuff and put it into her room.

This girl is such a fool. I will deal with her. I will torment her life. She thinks pleading will change me. This is just the start with me and her.

Mama went to a herbalist 😱😱 what is left for Ada?? Do you guys think Dayo will return back to his old self? I'm beginning to dislike this mother-in-law oooo. Don't forget to press that star button and leave a comment🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾. To find out what happened on Her mother-in-law go read the next chapter. Catch you cupcakes later😚.