Chapter 7

That on top is Ife. Now let's get back into the book.

"Ada gist us?? Did you guys get down??" " No, I'm still married to my husband. I think it's high time to go back. I don't care about what that woman thinks. Mercy, can you still take me to that your pastor?"

" Mercy church?? How come? What's she doing in church? Abeg na lie." " Babe I actually go to church. I might act all kind of somehow, but when it comes to God.... the number one person. I go take you there tomorrow."

"Well, I and William are going out. He wants to take me somewhere." " From this to something else ooo."

Ada threw a shoe at ify.

" What was that for na?" "I and William aren't dating, we're just friends." " You and William used to date before don't forget that."

"So that doesn't mean anything. We're just taking a stroll around." "Just a stroll. Just don't forget he knows how to get a girl under his pants. This is William we're talking about oooo. William has his ways ok."

" And you think I don't know that ni. Let me go call my husband; I'm coming back."

"Hello Dayo, how are you?" " I'm not good. Where are you at?" " At my house. The one in lekki. Your mother kicked me out of the house 3 in the morning ooo. I begged her. I'm coming back tomorrow afternoon don't worry."

"Okay,I'm coming there right now."

"Omo William's outside. Is that what you're wearing? Yes, it's a stroll, we're not going to a restaurant ooo." " You don't know that. Here take these clothes and put them in the bag." " Ha ify ify."

" You look beautiful in the outfit." " You too. Oya Let's go for the run." " I brought my car, I usually park somewhere close then I go to my office then home and cook some things." " I'm cooking for you. You must have been feeding yourself poison." " Your foods are the best." " I know. Now take me to the car..... dammm the car is fine."

"I know right. I came to impress you." " Hmmm..... I'm not sleeping with you."

"Ok baby, hop in."

" This music is trash. Go and play some koroba by Tiwa savage." " Yeah, this girl self."

Koroba

I no come this life to suffer

If I follow politician you go hear am for paper them go call her prostitution

Who no like enjoyment? If money dey for pocket shebi na national budget we go blow up like trumpet.

" You can still sing like this abi?" " Yesooo and we done arrival. Let's get down and run. First let me get my waist trainer." " You and this your waist trainer self." " Shut up." " I done vex mama."

They started running and then Dayo came.

" So this is who you're cheating with me for abi." " Dayo it's not what you think?" " Then what is it? Ada, what is it?" He's just a friend and we're taking a run together." " Yes, a friend indeed."

" I heard about you Dayo. We're just friends. I'm not going to fight you here, so please stop embarrassing yourself."

Dayon slaps Ada and William punches him.

" Don't you ever put your hands on her. Do I make myself clear?" " Yes, so you allowed him to punch me right Ada? " No, please I'm..... sorry. William why will you stop doing that? " William or whatever you call yourself for this Nigeria I go waste you." " Abeg get out."

"Willam my husband isn't someone you should play with like that please, say sorry for me. I don't want any more trouble from his mother." " So you left your house because of his mother? I'm disappointed in you."

What just happened😱? William And Dayo fought!!! What does Dayo mean by he will waste him?

Please press on that star button and leave a comment. Until next time.