🔹Chapter 5🔹

The person on top is bisi. I know a very beautiful woman. Died at a young age because of her unfortunate husband 😭.  A confident woman. May her soul Rest In Peace.  Now let's jump into the story cupcakes.

" Aje wa nibi, iwo ki yoo pa omo mi saaju akoko re( Witch come here you won't kill my son before his time.)." " Mama it's three in the morning. Dayo isn't back."  " You're leaving this house today and not tomorrow."  " Mama where will I go late at night?"

" Wherever you like. I don't care, but I know you're leaving today."

Mama drags Ada out of the house and throws her suitcase and car key and her other belongings at her.

" Where am I going to go tonight?"

Ada drove to her old house. The house that is still hers. The one that she calls her paradise.

" Ify you can, come over to my house. I mean the one in lekki ." " What are you doing there?? Don't tell me she kicked you out of the house. I'm on my way over."

"Mercy can you come over to my house. The one in lekki. And bring some clothes because you might have to stay here with me."  " Babe I'm coming. Don't worry about anything."

" Come In. Welcome to the house." " We're going to the club. We won't let you kill yourself over an issue."  " Thank god I brought some sexy clothes. Go take a shower and wear this. Ify will do your makeup."

They were done and went straight to the club.

(Music playing really loud). " Babe let's go over there." " I can't hear you."  " LET'S GO OVER THERE." " Ok."

" Is that Adaego." " William, it's been long. How are you?"  " You haven't changed a bit babe. You're still that sexy mama I still know from secondary school. How is family? I heard you're married."

" Family is good and yea, but we're going through some stuff."  " This is my card, call me whenever you want to talk. My address and phone number are there."

William kisses Ada on the lips and left.

" Babe was that Willam that kissed you. You better hope with him and go."  " Babe, but I'm still married." " You sure because we can go back like 4 minutes into the past and that kiss." " Abeg leave her. Let's have fun. Let me go and meet my bobo." " And me too."

" You're alone again." " Yes."  " Want to dance with me?"  "  Sure."  " I love the way you dance. I love your body. The way you smell. I and you should have been together. But that's how destiny works. Let me treat you like a Queen. Let me treat you like a goddess."

" Willam as much as that sounds pleasing. I'm still married.  I know you too well. You will want to get into lady pants. You're attractive and everything, but because of the way things are going with me and my husband doesn't me I should cheat on him."

" You'll always remain that sweet and loyal girl. I shouldn't have cheated on you and I'm sorry. I'll always be here for you to always protect you. You'll remain my first love. My number one."

" Cough cough..... sorry if we're interrupting anything, but we have to go." " I'll drop her off." " Ok then suit y'all self."

" Let's go to my house." " Ok, but don't drug meooo." " Ok, my highness."

Will Ada move on with her life? Do you think William will take Ada for advantage? Tell me what you think about the new character? Mama is very wicked! Why will she throw Ada stuff at 3 am??  Do you think mama charm will work? Want to find out?? Continue reading and don't forget to click that star button. Till we see again cupcakes.