Chapter 10

When I walked in, my husband's family was there.

" Good afternoon everyone. What's going on here?" " We have something important to say, but you'd have to forgive your husband for it?"

" What will he do that will make me angry na? Dayo what did you do?"

" Let me answer that for you. Your husband slept with another woman and she's pregnant. She got pregnant before you and I know that pregnancy isn't my son's own."

" Dayo you chea...cheated on me? I WAS LOYAL TO YOUR ASS WHEN YOUR MOTHER DISPLAY HER NONSENSE." " It was a mistake baby."

"Mistake my foot!!! Who the hell did you cheat on me with?"

" It's me oooo!! " IFE!!! WOW, I'm not even surprised. Dayo I hail you. We will all live in this house like a family. O buru na onye o bula n'etiti unu esi n'ebe a pua Chineke nke eb the-elu igwe g willtib strikeu onye ahu. Anyi niile ga ebi ebe a di ka ezinulo( if any of you leave this place god of thunder will strike that person! We all will live here as a family). Dayo you have the audacity to cheat on me and tell me all of this? Babe, I love you so much and we will live here as a family. Ife welcome to the family." " Baby you're imbalanced."

" It is your family and ancestors that will be imbalanced. Isi o mebiri gi?( are you crazy?)" " Abeg don't insult my husband ooo." " He didn't even put a ring on your finger. You this prostitute. I'm not going to fight you at all. As I said welcome to the family. Mama, you can stay and as for me, I'll be back in 2 days' time. Also, I'm not paying the bills again, not buying food stocks. I hope you can handle all of that. So you have been giving her the money the whole time from our conjoint account."

➰➰➰

"Guys I'm telling you she was acting imbalanced. There was fire in her eyes. She was boiling."

" You better look for her or she might kill ife. And out of all the girls to sleep with was ifeoluwa. Do you actually know her?? This woman is capable of doing anything!!! You said she said she will want to see Ada cry. Isn't she crying already?"

" I know, but I want my wife back. She's pregnant with my child. I don't think ife pregnancy is my own. She's a psycho. A real lunatic!!"

" Ooo you didn't know that when you were banging her Vagina abi?? I'm disappointed in you. You know that guy William will come for you ooo?"

" Yes I know and I need to get rid of him once and for all. The last mission failed. Can you imagine after that assignment he sent a warning card to me! It didn't really say his name but it said get ready to mourn. Can you imagine that kind of letter?"

" I don't think he will kill you or anybody in your family. It might be from someone else. It might even be from Ife."

"Ife?? I don't think so!!"

"DAYO???" " Let's go, please!! Like now!! He's here!!"

Who is Dayo running from?? Will Ada's behavior change?? Will Ife ruining something??? Is Ife the brain master behind what's about to happen to Dayo?? Keep reading to find out. Please press that star button and leave a comment. Till we see again cupcakes.