Part 14

" Guys in the next four months, I need y'all to kill two people for me. This is the picture. Just make sure you finish them."

"Ada, I'm going back to my house. Don't forget what I told you!" "Mommy trust me na."

"Finally the witch is leaving my son's house," Mama said that underneath her voice.

Mama pours cold water on Ada. "Witch wake up!!" Ada jump's off the bed. "Mama why....why will you do that?"

"Because I can. Who is going to do the house chores? Who will cook?" "Today's not my day!!! I've been doing Ife work since. Please watch yourself!"

Mama gave Ada a big slap on her face.
"You slapped me?" "And I will do it over and over again. You want to become useless in this house abi?"

"Woman, you put your hands on me? Me Adaego!! You're stepping on a lion tail. Since I'm the one buying everything in this house I'd stop!" " You want me to beg you abi? Stop if you want to stop! I can easily go to my bank na."

" I don't have time for you and your troubles." "Where are you going?" "Somewhere, where there's peace. I'm sick and tired of you! I begged you! I did everything to please you, but all to avail." Mama grabs Ada from the back of her shirt and beat.

Ife walks in. "WOMAN, DO YOU WANT TO KILL HER? Get off her now or else you go see the other side of me."
Mama stops beat Ada. "Ada are you ok?" Sobbing "Ye...yes. Thank you very much." "No problem. The woman can be.... you know!" "Yes oooo, thank you for helping me." " You're too soft. They keep saying you're a lion, but I haven't seen that part of you yet."

"A lion is always calm. The only time when a lion retaliates is when the enemy has done something horrible." " You're really smart. Continue to be you, with time she'll come around. She doesn't want to be far from her grandchildren."
📐📐📐
" Can you put that bank account on hold. Don't block it!!"

"Guys, can you believe mama beat me yesterday ?" Mercy jumps off the couch. "She did what???" "Can't you hear her ni?? Her mother-in-law beat her!"
"Ada what did you do?" "Nothing, But thank God Ife came in and helped me; this might not be what we'll be talking about now oo."

" Thank you, God. If anything happens to you and your child, that woman should consider herself dead." "Before, Ada when are you going to check on him?" " Today, after I leave this place. I also have a checkup." "Okay, also check up on William." "Sure, no problem."

◾️◾️◾️
" Just sign here for me na and you can go to the room. The same room."

"Good afternoon My Dayo. I know you're doing good today. Life is just so hard, but I remember you told me in this life we'd have obstacles, but obstacles are only there for the meantime. Obstacles help us develop and make us a stronger person.

I'm trying to be strong for you; please be strong for me too! Let me gist you about yesterday and today. And forgive me for not visiting you yesterday. Yesterday your mom poured water on me and beat me. I just had to keep my temper down. I was surprised that Ife helped me. I thought I was going to die yesterday.

Now let me gist you about what happened to today. Can you believe one man came to me and told me he wants to date me? I had to tell him I'm married and I'm also pregnant as he can see. The man was like o can date you with pregnancy. Like can you just imagine that nonsense? Men will always remain men. I have to go for my checkup, but I'm coming back my love." 
Ada place a kiss on Dayo's head.

Which mother in law pours water on a pregnant woman?? Her trouble is becoming too much for me oo. What about you??  That woman also had the audacity to beat a pregnant woman!! Who is trying to kill who?? Continue reading to find out cupcakes. Press on that star button for me and leave a comment. Until next time cupcakes💋.