Chapter 6

That's William at the top. Now back to the story.

"Mama where is my wife? She isn't picking my call or replying back to my text. Some of her stuff is gone. Her mom said she isn't over there and her friends said she isn't with them."

" My son, how do you expect me to know? She said she wants to leave you. The girl is a gold digger. How is your sex life going with you and her?"

"Mama, it's none of your business, but it's good."  "My son go and find another woman. Listen to my voice...go find another woman." " Okay, ma."

◽️◽️◽️

"Guys my wife left the house yesterday morning and we can't find her."  " Abeg forget about that one, let's go and enjoy. Babes come here."

"You go to Dayo he needs some relaxation." " If you come an inch to me, thunder will hit you there."

Some group of girls walked into the club.

"Ife is that really you?" You haven't even changed a bit."  " Dayo it's still me."  " Let's go to a much quiet area." " Yes please."

" You still look gorgeous and cute." " Yes ooo. How's your mother doing and your wife?"  " Everybody is fine, but let's forget about my family. What about your family and stuff?"

" Don't have any yet." I can't believe I'm about to tell this to ife right now to be my side chick.

" Can we continue where we stopped? " Baby yes, I miss you so much, but what about your wife won't she find out about us?" " She won't. Let's meet up at our regular spot." " Ok baby." Ife gave Dayo a kiss on the lips.

" William this your house is beautiful...like I'm speechless." "Ha, this is just one of my houses here. I still have plenty of houses. Do you want to stay here or I should drop you off?"

"Abeg this is where I'm staying tonight and it's late. " What kind of job are you doing that you have this kind of house?" " Businessman and more. What about you?" " Businesswoman and an actress." " I know you're an actress. We know you for tv."

"Abeg show me my room or am I staying with you in your room." " If you want to." " Then Let's go jo. And you better not even touch me or I'm out."

Dayo is about to cheat on his wife😱? Is mama charm actually working? Do you guys think it's wrong for Ada to sleep with William? I'm so sorry if this chapter feels short, I'll work on trying to make it longer for y'all🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾. Don't forget to press that star button and leave a comment. I don't want to see 100 views and only 10 votes. Please consider me too. That's writing this story and putting a masterpiece for y'all. Continue reading to find out more. Till we see again cupcakes 😚